|8-ohm FTC rated power/ch
||4-ohm FTC rated power/ch
||2-ohm dynamic power/ch
||4/8-ohm FTC rated THD
||Input Impedance (Line)
||Low: 1.74V rms High: 0.43v rms
||Low: 29dB High:41dB
||Rated full power bandwidth
||10Hz - 20kHz
||Low: 107dB High: 98dB
||60W at idle. 250W with musical program. 1440W nominal continuous
||Dimensions (HxWxD inches)
||6.9" x 19" x 17.8"
||2 Analog Meters
600 watts per channel into 4 ohms
1200 watts per channel into 2 ohms
• Low impedance operation, to less that 1 ohm.
• Proprietary LIGHTSTAR circuit design provides unprecedented sonic performance unaffected by difficult loads, regardless of impedance and reactive components.
• Dual TransformerTM provides built-in line conditioning
• High voltage energy storage and Digital Regulation for full power to below 10Hz.
• Internal muting circuit for:
• Dual analog meters – lighted and impedance calibrated.
• Gold-plated Teflon insulated RCA input jacks and balanced input jacks with gold-plated contacts for low resistance connections.
• Two pairs of heavy duty multi-way binding post speaker outputs per channel for bi-wire speaker connections
• Dual mono construction from input to output including two AC line records and two power switches.
• Elegant touch plate for silent switching to standby power.
• Solid 3/8" thick long-grain black anodized aluminum chassis.
• Switchable high-gain inputs for CD direct operation or use the LIGHTSTAR Direct passive preamplifier.