||Balanced: DC to > 100kHz Unbalanced: 10Hz to 100kHz
||Balanced:600 ohms Unbalanced: > 100k ohms
||Balanced: 600 ohms Unbalanced: 800 ohms
||Balanced : 0 Unbalanced: +12 , -5
||Balanced: Unmeasurable Unbalanced: <0.005% typical
||100dB mid-band 90dB @ 20kHz
||Channel to Channel Seperation
||110dB mid-band 90dB @ 20kHz
||0 to 63dB
||Balanced: 0 dB Unbalanced: 20 dB
||> 70dB typical
||Unbalanced in to Unbalanced out -92dB Balanced in to Balanced out -116dB
||4.3" x 19" x 15.5"
• Six input selections
o 3 balanced
o 3 unbalanced
• Balanced and unbalanced stereo outputs.
• Balanced signal path operates in true passive balanced mode (silicon – free) to assure absolute signal purity and zero distortion.
• Unbalanced signals are interfaced with high quality. Analog Devices 'Butler' amplifiers at the input and a precision Burr-Brown instrumentation amplifier as the output.
• Gold-plated Teflon insulated RCA input jacks and balanced input jacks with gold-plated contacts for low resistance connections.
• Selected input appears at both balanced and unbalanced outputs.
• Computer-controlled stepped attenuator to adjust volume and balance, using quality Holco resistors and precision relays with bifurcated gold-over-silver plated contacts.
• All remote control and switching functions are controlled by a sophisticated Motorola microprocessor.
• RCS remote control bus connections.
• Toroidal power transformer for low EMI radiation (low hum).
• Five separate power supply regulators for maximum efficiency and solid regulation.
• Complete isolation of audio signal path from digital display and control signals.
• Desktop infrared remote control.
• Remote selectable absolute polarity inversion.
• Front panel display indicates relative balance, attenuation from 0 to 63 dB, input source selected and status.