FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sun May 28, 2017 9:23 am

WANT TO HEAR MY SYSTEM?

<<

Snoop65

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Mar 10, 2017 9:10 pm

WANT TO HEAR MY SYSTEM?

CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+Cayin CDT-17a =WOW!!!!!!
<<

BrianT

Pair of Silver Sevens

Post Sat Mar 11, 2017 4:24 pm

Re: WANT TO HEAR MY SYSTEM?

Vance

Love to hear your system at Carverfest 2017
It's time you paid us all a visit. \:D/ \:D/ \:D/

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Aurender N100H Music Server
Audioquest Diamond USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11
<<

Don

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:26 pm

OK Snoop, we all want to hear your system at CF. :rolleyes: Join us for a visit! 8)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 4:00 pm

Yeah Vance, we would love to meet up with you & listen to some music! 8)
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Lucas Labs Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, Carver AL3 speakers in natural oak.Carver Amazing Silver speakers in piano black. 2 Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofers & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables
<<

Snoop65

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:13 pm

Thanks fellas, I'm feeling the love!!! I would love to share my music with you guys one day. That was a LP you were listening to. I'll post another video with a cd.
CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+Cayin CDT-17a =WOW!!!!!!
<<

BrianT

Pair of Silver Sevens

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 5:46 pm

Snoop65 wrote:Thanks fellas, I'm feeling the love!!! I would love to share my music with you guys one day. That was a LP you were listening to. I'll post another video with a cd.

Vance

I have always loved chatting with you on the phone, I would really like to meet you in person
as this is going to be my last trip to Carverfest you should come down and chat in person.

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Aurender N100H Music Server
Audioquest Diamond USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11
<<

Snoop65

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Mar 13, 2017 6:04 pm

BrianT wrote:
Snoop65 wrote:Thanks fellas, I'm feeling the love!!! I would love to share my music with you guys one day. That was a LP you were listening to. I'll post another video with a cd.

Vance

I have always loved chatting with you on the phone, I would really like to meet you in person
as this is going to be my last trip to Carverfest you should come down and chat in person.

Brian

I'll see if I can drop in for a few days, but I have two trips already planned this year with the family. I owe you a phone call too, it's been too long.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Apr 16, 2017 7:04 pm

Just like NIKE? Get it done!

I talked with Snoopdawg tonight. He said he will entertain the thought of coming to CF.

We shall give him crap and hold him to it!

Vance, I really, really hope you can make it down. It will be well worth the drive.

How can we collectively sweeten the pot? He's already got free housing, free food, free alcohol and free lovin'! Carver folks, start talkin' shit to get his ass to come!!!

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Apr 16, 2017 8:12 pm

we need you to join us a Vance! [-o< then you will become a full fledged member of the Carverfest family! we may even let you slide on the initiation! :lol: no but seriously we would love to meet you & hang out & talk all things audio & get a listen to that cd player of yours!! [-o< and as a added perk, hanging with Bob!! what more could a guy ask for? picking the brain of a audio genius! 8)
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Lucas Labs Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, Carver AL3 speakers in natural oak.Carver Amazing Silver speakers in piano black. 2 Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofers & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables
<<

Snoop65

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Apr 16, 2017 10:06 pm

I guess you guy's didn't like the system video. :lol: :lol: :lol: How did I end up so popular? :D 8) :lol:
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:14 am

Maybe you could get to Harry's or Eddie's since they're close and hitch a ride down and hang out with us for several weeks :shock:

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

2017 IS THE YEAR OF THE HEADPHONE

Return to List / Update Your System