CARVERFEST T-SHIRTS $11 ????

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Jan 12, 2010 7:52 pm

Re: CARVERFEST T-SHIRTS $11 ????

.....next year...... :-"
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Tue Jan 12, 2010 8:46 pm

c'mon Tom, it's ALREADY next year.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:17 am

He's working on them
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 4:57 am

It's bad when you speak in the third person. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:38 am

I'm not screenprinting them... duu
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Carv-it-up

TFM-6cb

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 3:41 pm

Mann this is the first time I’ve been scammed on the internet. #-o Never thought it would be by a guy that shares some of the same passions as I do. I realize some people in this forum like this guy, but this “person” shouldn’t be allowed to conduct business like this in the forum. If anyone chooses to be upset or bothered in the slights by this, so be it. I can't be the only that feels this way. I have to admit I have been late on an internet transaction or two before, but nothing like this. 3 or 4 MONTHES and counting….Really people…it’s been a long ass time since we sent our moneys in for a t-shirt or two. Now maybe if we were told upfront it would be a 6 month ordeal, then ok.

Hell, we should get them with the 2010 insignia imprinted on them, not the 2009 :lol: .
Two Signature Cinema Grand Series II amplifiers (both are used in bi-amping my Infinity IRS Beta speakers)
Cherry 180's (use them off & on to power the mids/highs tower of IRS Beta speakers)
Sunfire Signature 600~Two amplifier (used on Thiel CS5i)
Carver TX-12 tuner
Own & working, but not in use right now - Sunfire Series II amplifier + two Carver M500t MKII amplifiers + Sunfire Classic Vacuum Tube Preamplifier preamp w/ phono & remote.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 4:03 pm

The actual order was not placed till late December. So it's REALLY only been about 6 weeks.
If you really feel you have been "scammed", just let me know... I'll be gad to refund your order now.

I told the guy to take his time, because he had some huge orders he was working on at the time.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

DaveS

The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:13 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOPPPPPPPPSSSSSS I think the guy called the other day to say they were done. I forgot to tell you. :-" :-" :-" :-"
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:21 pm

......So he DOES get it from his Dad...... :D
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

kingman

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 6:44 pm

I am glad I've got prior experience from other members...Hell...I'm tickled to death that someone is still posting here and even more that Dave says he thinks they are ready!!! Christmas in February!!!! Yes...I can almost see the shirts!!!! Why don't we place orders now for 2010 shirts??? Makes sense to me. Think about it........ :-s
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:18 pm

Someone else can do it this year, I'm tired of the grief. I quit!
It's not worth my time, since I don't make any money of them at all.

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:40 pm

I feel scammed and I didn't even order anything :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
<<

kingman

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 7:45 pm

James...that is crazy!!! Then we would not get to have fun waiting on them! I don't see anyone wearing a t-shirt this time of year except young kids. I am satisfied with the process. I do think it would be a cool idea to go ahead and order them for 2010 and the shirts also. Think about it... :-s...
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:58 pm

Kingman, x2 for me.

I'm fine with waiting James. the T-shirts are really part of the fest. With all the other shit you put up with I can see they would be a lower priority. And as Wayne says...it winter!

No biggie either way.

Just my .02
<<

Carv-it-up

TFM-6cb

Post Tue Feb 16, 2010 12:12 am

My main thing is that it should have been NOTED that this was a 6-8 week or 10-12 week process. If that's not done people tend to get anxious. When the funds are collected in Oct/Nov we kinda figure we'll be whole by Dec/Jan.
...and No I'm not trippin' on the money spent, jus the time table. I'll wait cuzz I would like to show my Carver (and Sunfire) pride.
Two Signature Cinema Grand Series II amplifiers (both are used in bi-amping my Infinity IRS Beta speakers)
Cherry 180's (use them off & on to power the mids/highs tower of IRS Beta speakers)
Sunfire Signature 600~Two amplifier (used on Thiel CS5i)
Carver TX-12 tuner
Own & working, but not in use right now - Sunfire Series II amplifier + two Carver M500t MKII amplifiers + Sunfire Classic Vacuum Tube Preamplifier preamp w/ phono & remote.
PreviousNext

Return to CARVERFEST 09'