<<

brit01

TFM-45

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 6:15 am

Re: What's on the Menu / Food Provisions for CarverFest 09'

2: If not a dinner, how about a pub crawl or cabin crawl? We visit
each cabin and just have beverages.

Pub Crawl. Now you're talking my language :lol: :lol: :lol:
Liquid dinners all the way. A good pint of guiness or 2 will be a great substitution.
I'll be buying my plane ticket today!

Well perhaps an Indian night with Naan bread will go down well \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
TFM-55, CT-3, Klipsch F-1, Rotel RCD 930AX
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 7:23 am

thall wrote:A couple thoughts I had were to
1: have a progressive dinner night. Each cabin prepares something and
we move from cabin to cabin eating drinking and listening to all the gear
people bring.

2: If not a dinner, how about a pub crawl or cabin crawl? We visit
each cabin and just have beverages. Each cabin could have a house
drink. I'm making margaritas. Do the cabins have blenders?

I like that idea. We come up with a menu then find folks willing to make it all work. I think the menu items might be food most people with few cooking skills can get done with few problems. I'm willing to consult with the folks doing the cooking but don't really want to make it as involved as it was this year.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Thu Sep 18, 2008 10:22 pm

Post #4 is just the beginning of my recipe that you all will enjoy next year. Chicken is actually the main ingredient.

Be prepared to be indulged in bliss....... :D

Ray, this one may give you a run for your money............. :shock:
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:29 pm

F1nut wrote:Before this gets complicated and all that other shit. Keeping it simple always works best.

No shit, this WILL spin out of control....Tom, how many days did it take for you to get Sparky up and running????. Can't cook and get it up :-)

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 09'