<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:12 pm

CarverFest 09' PayPal ( Now Open )

CarverFest 09' (PayPal account)

Current Balance: $10

!!! PAYPAL ACCOUNT IS OPEN !!!

Please add funds to the CarverFest Group Account as you can. $158 per person that will be attending CarverFest 09'
$158.00 per person will cover all lunches, dinners and drinks (non-alcoholic) for the entire 10 day event event.
This year, we will NOT be providing breakfast each morning. Everyone will have to bring any breakfast items you like for the event.
This year, we will NOT be providing any alcoholic beverages at all. Everyone will have to bring any alcoholic items you like for the event.

I will try to keep a running tally of the available funds in the account, as they are added (maybe update it once a month or so)

So, please go to the link below, and Click on the "Add Funds Now" button on the next page. (((SAFE AND SECURE through PayPal)))

I will be sending out MASS emails to everyone as a reminder.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:00 pm

Re: CarverFest 09' ( Now Open )

Excellent!
Good to get going on this.
TFM-45, M1.0t, C-19, CT-27v - More to come! :)
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 8:01 am

Re: CarverFest 09' PayPal ( Now Open )

^^^^ uh--oh^^^^^ did you hear what he just said ^^^^^^ \:D/
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:54 am

This is probabally a dumb question,, so I'll go ahead and post it here,,,would it be okay to add my share of the 158.00 each month until I pay the balance,,or just in one lump payment. Thanks--george
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Oct 04, 2008 3:30 pm

zoothorn wrote:This is probabally a dumb question,, so I'll go ahead and post it here,,,would it be okay to add my share of the 158.00 each month until I pay the balance,,or just in one lump payment. Thanks--george

Small payments are fine, but remember every payment takes like 3% + $0.35
so if you make 100 $1 paymenys, they will keep $40 or so.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

ferrari

TFM-35

Post Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:06 pm

I'm ready to pay all at once.
Do it.
Ferrariiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
how does it happen ?
keep the faith my friends :)
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Mon May 04, 2009 11:11 pm

So, the Paypal account looks a little bare. Anything going on here?
Ready to start paying.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon May 04, 2009 11:24 pm

I thought that we had to provide our own food/drinks this year....James?
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Mon May 04, 2009 11:25 pm

F1nut wrote:I thought that we had to provide our own food/drinks this year....James?

I could have missed it, but I thought it was a combination of both.
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue May 05, 2009 6:23 am

F1nut wrote:I thought that we had to provide our own food/drinks this year....James?

me too, IIRC the guys who cooked last year,,whose names escape me James? and Ray?,told me that it would be different this year,,maybe one (supper) as a group, but that we would be on our on for the rest,,which is ok with me,as these guys did spend alot of time in the kitchen last year.Another thought,,I probabally cannot stay the 10 days,, can you pro-rate the food bill?.In the end,I'm a team player,so I'll do whatever is best for the group.
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue May 05, 2009 8:04 am

Your the man George.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Tue May 05, 2009 8:16 am

Toy Maker wrote:Please add funds to the CarverFest Group Account as you can. $158 per person that will be attending CarverFest 09'
$158.00 per person will cover all lunches, dinners and drinks (non-alcoholic) for the entire 10 day event event.
This year, we will NOT be providing breakfast each morning. Everyone will have to bring any breakfast items you like for the event.
This year, we will NOT be providing any alcoholic beverages at all. Everyone will have to bring any alcoholic items you like for the event.

I guess this is where I took it from.... :)
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue May 05, 2009 9:42 am

Hello fellas [ladies as well]. I'm sorry I haven't been around as much lately to address things like this. Yes, there will be some changes this year concerning CF. With the overwhelming time it took to do breakfast last year we have decided that everybody needs to do their own breakfast. We do apologize, but for the cooks last year breakfast pretty much ran into lunch. I have to admit, it sucks being on vacation and being stuck in the kitchen from 7 or 8 in the morning until around 1 or 2 in the afternoon. Prep, cooking, cleanup and other kitchen duties takes longer than you think for close to 50 people.

NOT gonna happen this year.

So now that we know that breakfast is a bring your own type deal, I'll move on. Lunches and dinners will be provided this year, just as it was last year with one big change. There will not be a designated "mess hall". This year we are not going to rearrange the two main host cabins to accommodate a meal cabin. What we will be doing is having volunteers that come sign up for a lunch or a dinner actually cook and serve in their own cabin. The meals will be paid for via the CF fund so the hosts do not have to incur the costs of feeding such a large crowd.

In talking with James, the bulk of the dinners have already been planned. Some will be at the old mess hall, some will be at my cabin and others will be at cabins we don't even know about yet. We are still in the planning phase. Most of the lunches as far as I know we still need volunteers for. More on that to come later. Basically, we are not going to have just one cook for the entire event.

George, to answer your question. Yes, you can prorate the CF fund. Everybody can. Whatever days you are renting a cabin or planning on attending are the days that you need to prorate the amount of funds for. Now, just for your knowledge. These funds are not only going toward the food, but they are going toward ice, toilet paper, paper towels, plastic dinnerware and cups, door prizes and other necessary items that spring up from time to time not only during the planning phase, but as we are all attending as well.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed May 06, 2009 6:21 am

Gotcha',, thanks for the clarification.
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Wed May 06, 2009 10:59 am

Excellent!
Will get paid within a week (hopefully) and will start my contributions then.
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 09'