FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sun Nov 23, 2014 12:01 pm

Jazz/Blues musician Hot Rod DeMink to attend Carverfest!

<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 1:34 am

Jazz/Blues musician Hot Rod DeMink to attend Carverfest!

Good news from Rainwoman! Her cousin Jerry "Hot Rod" DeMink who is an outstanding jazz and blues musician has tentatively accepted an invitation from Bob Carver and Rainwoman to attend Carverfest 2009!

Jerry has earned international acclaim for his mastery of the blues, soul, and rock. Jerry has performed and recorded with some of the best such as Chicago blues legend A.C. Reed and the American icon Billy Bacon. Jerry is tentatively scheduled to meet up with Mr. Carver for some musical planning and preparation before Carverfest begins. Rainwoman and I are looking forward to Hot Rod and Mr. Carver teaming up to share some experiments in live music and it's reproduction with us. Jerry is excited about using his talents to help Mr. Carver test some of his theories at Carverfest. He said the chance to play for us in such an intimate and personal setting will be quite a thrill for him. Everyone will be updated once all of the details are worked out.
If you would like more information about Hot Rod you can go to his official web page and you can sample some of his music on his myspace page. The links to his pages are posted below. If you have questions or would like any further information about Jerry "Hot Rod" DeMink feel free to contact us. Sincerely,
Rainman&Rainwoman

http://www.hotroddemink.com

http://www.myspace.com/hotroddemink
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 11:23 am

Re: Jazz/Blues musician Hot Rod DeMink to attend Carverfest!

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

gdb

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:53 pm

I've heard of Mink DeVille, any connection ??
<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 3:49 pm

Nice!
Something else to look forward to!
Erik
TFM-45, M1.0t, C-19, CT-27v - More to come! :)
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 06, 2008 7:01 pm

gdb wrote:I've heard of Mink DeVille, any connection ??

No connection there other than Hot Rod could have named his favorite guitar DeVille. It is an original Fender Telecaster. The guitar buffs will know much more about it than I do. One thing I can tell you about it is just wait until you hear him play it!

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power

Return to CARVERFEST 09'