New Multi-Format true lossless "Ripserver" reviews

Digital / WiFi / iPod Media Discussion
Rainman
SILVER-7t

New Multi-Format true lossless "Ripserver" reviews

Post by Rainman » Sat Oct 11, 2008 11:53 pm

http://technical-itch.co.uk/2008/06/04/ ... er-review/

This is a link to a product called the Ripserver. It is a multi format music system that seems to be the cats A$$! This thing comes with many input-output formats and software already fixed up for you, heck this thing even comes with everything needed for a direct plug and play into the newest Digital Servers from Linn! Their new servers get all of the quality and style points for this week. Here is the link to the new Linn music servers if you would like to read up.....

http://www.linn.co.uk/digital_stream_players

I figured I should post the link to the Ripserver due to a great deal of this whole activity is about as much fun as picking out socks.......Hopefully this could make things easier for some of you. I sure hope this Ripserver is everything it appears to be. Sincerely,

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Re: New Multi-Format true lossless "Ripserver" reviews

Post by Toy Maker » Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:52 am

Looks like a stand alone Linux Shuttle PC, with their software on it... nothing more.

Rainman
SILVER-7t

Re: New Multi-Format true lossless "Ripserver" reviews

Post by Rainman » Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:23 am

Toy Maker wrote:Looks like a stand alone Linux Shuttle PC, with their software on it... nothing more.
I guess what I was trying to say was this thing must work pretty damn good when Linn suggests it and puts their software in it from the factory.......
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power

Return to “Digital / WiFi / iPod”