R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend

Eight Members of Congress Arrested

Post by TNRabbit » Tue Oct 08, 2013 11:37 pm

Finally! It's a good start....

Eight Members of Congress Arrested During D.C. Immigration Rally
Oct. 8, 2013 5:17pm
Oliver Darcy

Eight members of Congress were arrested during a Tuesday immigration rally on Washington, D.C.’s National Mall.

Several House Democrats sat in the middle of Independence Avenue and blocked rush hour traffic, according to the Star Tribune.

The representatives, Rep. Keith Ellis (D-MN), Rep. John Lewis (D-GA), Rep. Raul Grijalva (D-AZ), Rep. Joseph Crowley (D-NY), Rep. Al Green (D-TX), Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D-IL), Rep. Jan Schawkowsky (D-IL) and Rep. Charlie Rangel (D-NY), were then arrested by U.S. Capitol Police, spokeswoman Kimberly Schneider confirmed to TheBlaze.

The congressmen were charged with “crowding, obstructing, and incommoding” under D.C. Code 22-1307 and will be processed by the U.S. Capitol Police at 67 K Street, SW.

Tuesday’s rally was organized by a group called Camino Americano and was aimed at urging Congress to pass immigration reform allowing individuals who are illegally in the U.S. to apply for citizenship. The demonstration took place on the “legally closed” National Mall, but was allowed by the National Parks Service because it was considered a rally guarded by the First Amendment.
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Eight Members of Congress Arrested

Post by F1nut » Wed Oct 09, 2013 1:01 am

They should have left them in the street, it wouldn't have been long before all where road kill as nothing stops DC traffic during rush hour.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Re: Eight Members of Congress Arrested

Post by nooshinjohn » Wed Oct 09, 2013 11:18 am

8 down... 527 more to go, and that will take care of Congress. There are probably another 150 or so over at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue that need orange jumpsuits as well.
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

Return to “Politikin' / Ecomony”