Carverfest Attendee's - Carver A-200

If you are new to the forum... (less than 50 post member) you are welcome to list your For Sale items here. Members with 50+ posts, will automatically gain access to the larger Marketplace.
EndersShadow
TFM-55

Carverfest Attendee's - Carver A-200

Post by EndersShadow » Thu Sep 15, 2016 7:59 am

I have a buddy in Johnson City TN selling a Carver A-200. He's asking 100 shipped but he's also willing to drive it to Carverfest for that same price...

It DOES NEED WORK. But you fella's, well you tend to be be able to fix that stuff yourselves.

His ad is reposted below. If you are at Carverfest both Travis Garrett and Mark have my cell number, and I can give you my friends cell phone number to make this happen fast.

This is a project piece. I unfortunately swapped input cables while the amp and preamp were both on. No magic smoke came out, but it did make a very unpleasant last sound. Took in for service to a guy in Asheville, and he ordered some parts from mouser and then got busy with other projects since he could not find a service manual for it. I believe it is rated at 120 WPC @ 8ohm and 250 at 4 ohm. The case has several dings and scratches. Hoping someone with some skills could this amp back up and running. Need it out of my closet.

"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas

Return to “Buy/Sell/Trade for Newbies”