WHERE DO YOU STAND

The 1st rule of Fight Club is... you don't talk about Fight Club !
OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

WHERE DO YOU STAND

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon May 30, 2011 4:49 pm

(unofficial reply - I can't read this this site - too much work)
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU TRADITOR.
(I think I misspelled traitor - I hate this site as my spell check does not work here)

Wayne, just tried to post this to your "other" site, but your box is full and can accept no addition messages so I am posting it here. :(

When Ed was kicked off, I joined there to piss on them since I respect Ed and all his crap. If someone is going to pick on Ed, only I have earned the right. =;

I HAVE FAILED OVER THERE. :lol:

The site is too "rich" (HaHa) for my bandwidth, and it is a pain in the ass for me to maneuver there. I tried to get kicked off like Ed, but they just reword my posts until it looks like someone else posted. It is more work than I can do until I get high speed internet. I also sent some of you there interesting PMs for feedback. Even before the beer arrived, Wayne saw through my charade, but some of you slam me there for - :D

I remain a fan of the site James and Dave put up for us here.
I will still be calling you assholes out over there, but I now understand how maybe some of you can do more than one site.
It is not as cut and dry as I thought. #-o

My loyalty is here. Dave and James have earned that. I am an old fart, and I get confused. To help me separate the good guys from the others, -> join this list or not: :badgrin:

I support DAVE & JAMES & Bob (he does only go to CarverFest)

1. OconeeOrange -> Bill Peay

Jag_97470
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: WHERE DO YOU STAND

Post by Jag_97470 » Mon May 30, 2011 4:55 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:(unofficial reply - I can't read this this site - too much work)
GO FUCK YOURSELF YOU TRADITOR.
(I think I misspelled traitor - I hate this site as my spell check does not work here)

Wayne, just tried to post this to your "other" site, but your box is full and can accept no addition messages so I am posting it here. :(

When Ed was kicked off, I joined there to piss on them since I respect Ed and all his crap. If someone is going to pick on Ed, only I have earned the right. =;

I HAVE FAILED OVER THERE. :lol:

The site is too "rich" (HaHa) for my bandwidth, and it is a pain in the ass for me to maneuver there. I tried to get kicked off like Ed, but they just reword my posts until it looks like someone else posted. It is more work than I can do until I get high speed internet. I also sent some of you there interesting PMs for feedback. Even before the beer arrived, Wayne saw through it, but some of you slam me there - :D

I remain a fan of the site Jesse and Dave put up for us here.
I will still be calling you assholes out over there, but I now understand how maybe some of you can do more than one site.
It is not as cut and dry as I thought. #-o

My loyalty is here. Dave and Jesse have earned that. I am an old fart, and I get confused. To help me separate the good guys from the others, -> join this list or not: :badgrin:

I support DAVE & JESSIE & Bob (he does only go to CarverFest)

I don't get it, everyone on this site respects this site and the members here. Why would we need a list to show our support? If you don't respect this site, don't visit, that simple.

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon May 30, 2011 5:05 pm

Jag_97470 wrote: I don't get it, everyone on this site respects this site and the members here. Why would we need a list to show our support? If you don't respect this site, don't visit, that simple.
I agree completely Jerry.
Many of us are too weak to take a stand.
I just thought on Decoration Day some might find courage to agree or disagree with my simple post.

I did not intend to pressure you or to back you into a corner to chose between James or Rich.
Last edited by OconeeOrange on Mon May 30, 2011 8:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BrianT
Pair of Silver Sevens

Post by BrianT » Mon May 30, 2011 5:12 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:
Jag_97470 wrote: I don't get it, everyone on this site respects this site and the members here. Why would we need a list to show our support? If you don't respect this site, don't visit, that simple.
I agree completely Jerry.
Many of us are too weak to take a stand.
I just thought on Decoration Day some might find courage to agree or disagree with my simple post.

I did not intend to pressure you or to back you into a corner to chose between Jesse or Rich.
Bill.

I'm on this site only, not on the other site at all.

Brian.
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Auralic Aires G2 Music Server
Audience AU24 USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon May 30, 2011 5:19 pm

BrianT wrote:

Brian.
I knew that the first time we talked on the tele. :D

I know you have a lovely Bride, but if she bails, move to the South with that accent and the girls here will pounce on you. Is that true if I move there? :D

BrianT
Pair of Silver Sevens

Post by BrianT » Mon May 30, 2011 5:21 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:
BrianT wrote:

Brian.
move to the South with that accent and the girls here will pounce on you. Is that true if I move there? :D
Sorry Bill, does not work that way.

B.
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Auralic Aires G2 Music Server
Audience AU24 USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon May 30, 2011 5:44 pm

BrianT wrote:
Sorry Bill, does not work that way.

B.
Yea, I have been there. ](*,)
Yall have that James Bond thing going for you -- #-o
It still works with Carolina Girls .

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon May 30, 2011 5:50 pm

2. BrianT

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Mon May 30, 2011 6:28 pm

Moved - Due to the fact nothing good will come of this thread.

jjptkd
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by jjptkd » Mon May 30, 2011 6:30 pm

I've only been to the "other" site a couple of times. Now that I'm working again, I'm rarely on here any more... :( :( I've tried thumbing through a few other forums; polk, klipsch, avs etc. mostly I read through their archives as current discussions seem uninteresting to me. LONG LIVE CARVERAUDIO!!!! :D 8)
Oppo Sonica DAC
Sunfire TG-III
Sunfire 300x2
Klipsch Chorus II

Chauss
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by Chauss » Mon May 30, 2011 6:34 pm

I am with you OO- 8-)
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon May 30, 2011 6:40 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:1. OconeeOrange -> Bill Peay
2. BrianT
3. Chauss

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon May 30, 2011 6:47 pm

Toy Maker wrote:Moved - Due to the fact nothing good will come of this thread.
I had no idea this site was about doing good in the world. :D

Before you remove this post, think back as to how you have dealt with similar in the past.
Don't panic --

It will all play out. :lol:

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Mon May 30, 2011 7:03 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:
OconeeOrange wrote:1. OconeeOrange -> Bill Peay
2. BrianT
3. Chauss
4. jjptkd

elgrau
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by elgrau » Mon May 30, 2011 8:04 pm

After much deliberation, I choose THIS site.... :lol:

I used to like to peruse both, but in actuality that's a bit too much "perusing" (for me anyway). Sorta like having two GF's in HS.... :lol:

I still "classify" the sites as "over there" = more "technically" and liberal leaning and more PC...and this site = more "musically" and conservative leaning and very much LESS PC! To each his own; I prefer my company to be less PC. Life's too short to walk around with a stick up your ass and carrying around the burden of one's "self importance" and worrying about how "fuck" should be spelled so as not to offend the sissy's in the "audience". As to technical vs musical, both have their utility but unless you are an EE, I think focusing on the musical enjoyment issues and "let your ears be your guide" is "more better" for the average "audiophile".

Meanwhile, "Long Black Vale" (R. Cash) and next the perfect guitar picking and harmonies of the Everily Brothers (So Sad to Watch Good Love Go Bad) are playing on my two Sunfire/Carver systems that without these sites (mostly this site) I'd NOT have and for me that's about 1000x more important....
Last edited by elgrau on Mon May 30, 2011 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
FR: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
LR: AudioEngine wireless link from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 6.5" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-634x 3-4 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: 300 disk changer to Entech 202.5 DAC to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.

Return to “Fight Club”