I usually don't post PM's, but this is over the top

The 1st rule of Fight Club is... you don't talk about Fight Club !
nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Re: I usually don't post PM's, but this is over the top

Post by nooshinjohn » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:17 pm

[QUOTE=gdb]PLEASE PUT ME ON YOU IGNORE LIST ?!? You are truly fucked in the head and have ZERO fucking consistency. Eat shit, die and leave me alone, please. FYI, I auditioned the 555 (585 too) side by fucking side with the TFM-35 in 1993, while you were still suckin' dicks on the playground no doubt. Asshole.[/QUOTE]

I can tell you here Giant DoucheBag to go fuck yourself, but that would be giving you credit for having a dick to begin with. Insetad I will tell you to get bent.

Are you and Stereo Buff related? Sure looks like it to me...
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

gdb
SILVER-7t

Post by gdb » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:18 pm

Nobody is talkin 'to you nooshwipe ! :lol:

gdb
SILVER-7t

Post by gdb » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:20 pm

I was talkin' bout the big bad Hucklebery mofo, who I openly told to bring it. He didn't ! All show, no go. (much like your "statement" self) :lol:

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:27 pm

gdb wrote:But everybody already knows who claims to be the "Huckleberry" and the thinly veiled threat that it implies. Dish, but not take ? [-X
Oh grow a pair. Stating that I'm your huckleberry is not a personal threat.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

DaveS
The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post by DaveS » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:31 pm

WTF??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Post by nooshinjohn » Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:34 pm

Oh SHIT!!! Dave is watching!

UMMMM... he said it, not me! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
The Gear... Carver "Statement" Mono-blocks, Polk Audio "Signature" Reference Series 1.2TL with complete mods, Pass Labs X1 two channel preamplifier Signed by Poppa himself, Pioneer PDD 9MkII SACD Player, Triangle Art Reference SE prototype, with Walker Precision speed controller and Origin Conqueror tonearm and Dynaudio 20x2, Pass Labs Xono twin chassis phono preamplifier, Pioneer Elite SC-65, Polk audio AB700/800 "in-wall" surrounds, Oppo BDP-93

stereo_buff
TFM-55

Post by stereo_buff » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:33 am

This has been a textbook case of mass hysteria, fueled by libel and stoked by misconstrued verbiage and hard line beliefs in an individual or idea, in my opinion.

For one who stated that a comment on the "WH" website (whore house?) that the "secret service" would be interested, the comments PM'd me by the other individual would be grounds for domestic violence and/or verbal abuse investigation in all 50 states, but what does that have to do with this?

I like many, and respect nearly ALL on this forum. Healthy discussions, i.e., those not seemingly overwhelmed by bias, bigotry, braggadocio, and BS, are welcome and much appreciated. But as my Dad told me many years ago when I first uttered the 'f word' in his presence, 'Once they are spoken in a heated discussion, all rational conversation ceases.' I am not right all of the time, nor is anyone else. I can admit when I'm wrong or even when my beliefs are questionable, if the discussion occurs within any reasonable bounds. To that end, I have learned very much from some on this forum.

As to being a "veiled threat," truth and words are my weapons. In the past, even my boss has told me to "watch my back." What did he mean by that? I think it was something vastly different than what some here seem to believe. In this case, I chose to remove the discussion from the forum because it was a sharp intercourse (look up the definition of the word in a dictionary) between two individuals, nothing more, nothing less, and did not want to inflict that kind of rhetoric on the forum population as a whole. Unfortunately, the other party, perhaps seeking adulation or requiring moral support because he was out of his league, posted it on the forum for all to see.

I can see the other individual is not totally unintelligent, but that seems to be overwhelmed by the fact that many of his comments are just rude, junior high-ish, bully responses. That was OK when I was 13, but it doesn't promote this forum in any way, instead, denigrating it and all its members. This individual himself subsequently posted the comments he made to me via PM; how many members like discussing something while being called a "dumb fuck" or "Fuck off, you whiney little bitch." Some may like that, some may not, but in any case, it doesn't promote a "healthy discussion," as was referred to previously by another forum member.

If others like the behavior of this individual toward them, fine. I don't need it. There are too many other interesting individuals (many on this forum) with which I prefer to share and discuss things, without the necessity of profanity and/or overtly inflammatory vocabulary.

I will not apologize to anyone that libels or ridicules me, especially when it was done for their enjoyment. However, if this person is willing to discuss things civilly and respectfully, without the need to insult my character or mock my ideas in public (forum) when he disagrees, I will respect him similarly or ignore his posts, whichever is applicable, for the good of all.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Wed Aug 08, 2012 8:48 am

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Wed Aug 08, 2012 12:50 pm

Hey Jesse,, I got your back. 8)

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Post by nooshinjohn » Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:39 pm

Zoot Horn wrote:Hey Jesse,, I got your back. 8)

typical... always showing up with the reinforcements AFTER the firefight is over. :lol: :lol:

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:08 pm

buzz off

hardly qualifies as a "firefight",,

nooshinjohn
SILVER-7t

Post by nooshinjohn » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:14 pm

LOL...

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Wed Aug 08, 2012 2:57 pm

stereo_buff wrote:This has been a textbook case of mass hysteria, fueled by libel and stoked by misconstrued verbiage and hard line beliefs in an individual or idea, in my opinion.
You're delusional at best, but go ahead and try to keep spinning it.
As to being a "veiled threat," truth and words are my weapons. In the past, even my boss has told me to "watch my back." What did he mean by that? I think it was something vastly different than what some here seem to believe. In this case, I chose to remove the discussion from the forum because it was a sharp intercourse (look up the definition of the word in a dictionary) between two individuals, nothing more, nothing less, and did not want to inflict that kind of rhetoric on the forum population as a whole.
Did your boss also state, "I don't miss" as well. More spin and it's not working.
Unfortunately, the other party, perhaps seeking adulation or requiring moral support because he was out of his league, posted it on the forum for all to see.

LOL.....I seek nor require either. Out of my league....you really are quite delusional. I posted your threats so that all could see your true character. Nothing more, nothing less.
I can see the other individual is not totally unintelligent, but that seems to be overwhelmed by the fact that many of his comments are just rude, junior high-ish, bully responses. That was OK when I was 13, but it doesn't promote this forum in any way, instead, denigrating it and all its members. This individual himself subsequently posted the comments he made to me via PM; how many members like discussing something while being called a "dumb fuck" or "Fuck off, you whiney little bitch." Some may like that, some may not, but in any case, it doesn't promote a "healthy discussion," as was referred to previously by another forum member.
What discussion? All I got from you were personal threats and that was after you attacked me on the open forum. I didn't start any of this, YOU did!
If others like the behavior of this individual toward them, fine. I don't need it. There are too many other interesting individuals (many on this forum) with which I prefer to share and discuss things, without the necessity of profanity and/or overtly inflammatory vocabulary.
Once again, YOU started this and all the spinning in the world isn't going to change that fact.
I will not apologize to anyone that libels or ridicules me, especially when it was done for their enjoyment. However, if this person is willing to discuss things civilly and respectfully, without the need to insult my character or mock my ideas in public (forum) when he disagrees, I will respect him similarly or ignore his posts, whichever is applicable, for the good of all.
Are you mentally ill, do you forget to take your medication? I ask because there is something seriously wrong with your thought process. Rememeber, it was YOU that attacked me and it was YOU that threatened me. I haven't said a thing to you until your recent and unjustified provocations. So, man up and take responsibility for your own epic failures.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

TNRabbit
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend

Post by TNRabbit » Wed Aug 08, 2012 9:49 pm

Toy Maker wrote:Image
James, you shoulda LOCKED the thread with that post~
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.

hewlew1
"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post by hewlew1 » Thu Aug 09, 2012 5:17 am

Young Timmy says to his shrink"well doc I always get into trouble every time I get into the sandbox I just dont know what it is" the doc says then maybe you should not play in the sandbox Timmy. Seems like good advice to me.
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!

Return to “Fight Club”