Attn: Snoop

<<

Magnaryder

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:45 pm

Re: Attn: Snoop

MRHP wrote:
Magnaryder wrote:
MRHP wrote:Ive had the wife sedated for a couple hours, getting ready to go in for the left kidney.....I have a buyer waiting. Ill tell her she accidently fell down the stairs.....what could go wrong :-$ :-$ :lol:

Me and Zoot discovered our mutual love for the Brimars a CF13. I have a quad of 13D5's and they will smooth out a harsh recording and turn it into liquid buttah.

So you plan to part her out? Wouldn't she be worth more in one piece? :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D

ray

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know King Soloman had 700 wives, think of the equipment hed could have owned under the partout plan... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Harry on/Fuck me that's funny/Harry off Does the wife know you're selling her off? If so, you might want to sleep lightly. :lol: :lol: :lol: 'Course she'll prolly make us a good deal on your tubes.....after she's finished with you.
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, Lucas Labs 12B4/OD3 LineStage, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Energy Reference 22 Connoisseur, Cambridge Audio Model 8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Feb 08, 2014 10:23 pm

MRHP wrote:
Magnaryder wrote:
MRHP wrote:Ive had the wife sedated for a couple hours, getting ready to go in for the left kidney.....I have a buyer waiting. Ill tell her she accidently fell down the stairs.....what could go wrong :-$ :-$ :lol:

Me and Zoot discovered our mutual love for the Brimars a CF13. I have a quad of 13D5's and they will smooth out a harsh recording and turn it into liquid buttah.

So you plan to part her out? Wouldn't she be worth more in one piece? :D :D :D :D :D :D :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D

ray

:shock: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

You know King Soloman had 700 wives, think of the equipment hed could have owned under the partout plan... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

LMAO!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+CARVER SD/A 390t=WOW!!!!!!
<<

MRHP

TFM-75

Post Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:13 am

Snoop65 wrote:OK ERIC, LET GO OF THE MOUSE AND BACK AWAY FROM YOUR PC WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR. NOW SLOWLY LAY FACE DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Im starting to think this could be sig line material......... :-k :lol: :lol:
TFM-75 serial #0001
PT-2400 serial #0001
Baby Black serial #0001
Baby Black serial #0002
Bone Stock Lightstar
Vintage Hi-Fi modified Lightstar
Cherry/260's
Carver 490t
Sunfire Tube preamp
ProJect TT Tube preamp
DENON DP-62L TurnTable
DQ-20's
Douglas Cables
More Douglas cables
OK ERIC, LET GO OF THE MOUSE AND BACK AWAY FROM YOUR PC WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR. NOW SLOWLY LAY FACE DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!!! - Snoop65
Previous

Return to Carver Tubes