It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 1:52 am

Cabin payment update thread...

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:31 pm

Cabin payment update thread...

Ok, to make this simpler for me I have made a specific thread here to keep track of who has paid and what they have paid to eliminate any last minute issues concerning the Carverfest cabins. Any and all information concerning payments or arrangements with the cabins should be made HERE. No where else in another thread, please.

Payment IN FULL must be made within two weeks in order to keep the cabins you have reserved, regardless of when your roommates can and will pay for their room.

The two contact #'s for the cabins are:
828-788-3855 Kaitlyn's cell#
828-488-3688 Sandra's # that is also the main cabin office#

I can be reached on my cell phone# which is new. It is 803-579-0607

Here's the skinny....

Treehouse D - Bill from the 16th-20th has paid for 1/2 the cabin.

WS 1 - George Daniel and wife for the entire time collectively have paid in full.

WS 2 - Brian, Pat, Tom and Tom from the 14th-20th collectively have paid in full.

WS 6 - RobertR, Mike and possibly angelod307 from the 10th-20th. No payment has been made at this time.

WS 7 - Eddie and Bob for the entire time collectively have paid for 1/2 the cabin.

WS 8 - Frankie and Brock from the 15th-20th in WS8. Frankie has paid for 1/2 of the cabin and Brock has put a down payment on Treehouse B which will be transferred over to this cabin when he gets in touch with the cabins for final payment or reimbursement, whichever the case may be after all is said and done.

WS 9 - Jerry12 and wife from the 13-20th. No payments have been made at this time.

WS 10 - Don & Terri /son Matt and fiance' from the 16-19th collectively have paid for a little bit under 1/2 the cabin.

WS 11 - Treitz3 and Kim, Mike and Diane, Wayne and Lynda for the entire time or whenever they can show up. Collectively we have paid for 1/2 the cabin.

WS 12 - Dave, James and Ray for the entire time. No payments have been made at this time.

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

If any of this information is incorrect or needs adjustment, please let me know ASAP. Again....

Payment IN FULL must be made within two weeks in order to keep the cabins you have reserved, regardless of when your roommates can and will pay for their room.

All other cabins [WS's 5 and 6]have been released back to the general public as of today by me with the exceptions of 3 of the Treehouses. [EDIT:] WS6 HAS been rented and will be part of CF. If you wanted to come and haven't spoken up by now...get on the ball as of right now because as of today it's a first come, first serve basis. Neither I or the cabins are responsible for your lodging after this point unless you let us know what you want and where you want to stay. Keep in mind, there are no campgrounds near the CF location, so you may have to take "more than a hike" to get there if you don't plan accordingly and trust me when I say that there is not much out there.

Update for Tom as of Wednesday, August 4th 2:30pm
6, 9, 12, and the Treehouses have no deposit

1 owes 742.02

11 owes 1037.78

7 owes 736.49

8 owes 193.81

10 and 2 PIF
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:08 pm

Re: Cabin payment update thread...

Tom, you have it right for me in WS8 and I too thought Brock was taking the other half.

The 16th through 20th. I have not paid yet but will do so asap. Do I contact the cabins or go through you?

See you in a little over a month.

If Brock is not taking the other half, what do I do?

Anybody else looking or is there room for me in another cabin?
<<

thuffman03

!! CarverFest Evictee !!

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 3:39 pm

I called the Watershed office and I have WS2 paid in full!
Some cool Carver stuff!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:18 pm

Tom [thuffman03] OK, that's cool. May be a communication issue between myself and the cabins. No big deal. I'll find out the skinny on Monday. The records they have show that half has been paid for the entire cabin and not just one renter. BrianT & wife, thufman03, beemers all show as being there from the 14th to 20th. Is this correct? If so, the cabins still only show 1/2 of the entire cabin as being paid for as of right now.

Please get with the other renters and find out when they can pay for the other part of the cabin. Thanks. :wink:
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:24 pm

frankieD wrote:Tom, you have it right for me in WS8 and I too thought Brock was taking the other half. The 16-20th. I have not paid yet but will do so asap. Do I contact the cabins or go through you?
For payment, please contact the cabins. I just hook everybody up with a place to stay. The cabins handle all of the money. I have nothing to do with that....nor would I ever want to.

frankieD wrote:If Brock is not taking the other half, what do I do?
Dude, your fucked. :-p

<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:37 pm

You better be kidding about that.

Who else is looking. I thought Skip was looking for a place. He & I would get along great.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 8:56 pm

Frankie, you know I'm kidding. Jeeeeeezz. Chill boy.

Tell you what , give me a call this weekend. I'll PM you the #. Either way, even if you have to sleep with Dave and his pet bear, you will have a place to stay. Don't worry...from what I hear, he won't awaken if you give him, his partner and the bear enough moonshine. :shock:

<<

bsturgeon89

TFM-55

Post Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:31 pm

Ok.

Here's the skinny since Tom doesn't remember our conversation. Don't blame him though it has been months since we had talked about it.

I was reserved for THB but had talked to TOM and he put me with FrankieD since we were both looking for a roommate and going to be there the same days.

So it is my understanding that Frankie and I are rooming together for the dates posted. I will call them Monday and make they have me off the THB slot and find out what the rest of the damage is on my end.

Hope that clears it up

:D
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 7:43 am

#-o

That's right. I guess I didn't update the thread where I was supposed to and then completely forgot about what was going on. Thanks for clarifying. I'll update everything today and get the cabins straight with what's going on.

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:01 am

Updated information...

Ok, I just updated the first post on this thread with some new contacts for the cabins and a new contact # for me.

The two contact #'s for the cabins are:
828-788-3855 Kaitlyn's cell#
828-488-3688 Sandra's # that is also the main cabin office#

I can be reached on my cell phone which is new. It is 803-579-0607.

<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 12:07 pm

I just got off the phone with Kaitlin and I'm paid in full the 15th through the 20th.

Looking forward to it !!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:22 pm

Updated. Thanks Frankie! Lookin' forward to seeing you again.

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Tue Aug 03, 2010 10:32 pm

RobertR, give me a call. I have some updated information for you.

Is there anybody else who has been on the fence about coming but hasn't decided until now? If so, give me a call. Options are just now starting to become available.

Also, James will be making a "private" thread for those that attend CF to offer everybody who is coming each others cell #, just in case someone needs help on the road or needs to get in contact with someone rather quickly for any unseen circumstance that may arise before this year's CF. Please be sure to look for it and if you can, print it out before you leave.

<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 12:59 am

so at 230/night for the entire cabin and 1700 or so for the entire stay right? could a guy get to stay at another location offsite and still hang out as the rates are on the high side and i want to hang out for the entire ten days. what are the thoughts on this from you guys?
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Aug 04, 2010 5:26 am

Hang loose a bit. You may be able to room with some other folks in WS6. I'll find out more in the next day or two and if it happens, it should knock the price of lodging down considerably.

Next

Return to CARVERFEST 2010