FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:03 am

CarverAudio & TheCarverSite Reconciliation

<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:41 pm

Re: CarverAudio & TheCarverSite Reconciliation

hewlew1 wrote:Shortcake, Will you be bringing Eathan ? You don't let that guy wander very far.

If he stays home she might get to come back, if he tags along we'll never see her again.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 8:42 pm

treitz3 wrote:
fill35U wrote:I want to guess Audio Source??

I believe you are correct, sir. As for your prize, your next post will be numbered 42. :D

Tom

That is the answer! :lol:

6 x 9 = 42
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

cring08

TFM-35

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:26 pm

So, does the goodwill only go for this website?

I couldnt log on, and got this response from Richard Piccaro:

"If you had zero posts after one month you were probably deleted as per the
rules you accepted when you joined"

The rules? I just wanted to check out equipment,etc... Not sign up for the military?

Oh well, sounds like no loss from responses I have seen on here.
Chris

Living Room/main System:
Sunfire TGP IV
Sunfire 300x2
Carver Amazing Silvers
Apple tv
Carver SD 390t
Technics SL 1950 Turntable

Basement/system 2:
Carver MXR-130
Teac reel to reel
Musical Fidelity X-10D tube buffer
BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer
Nikko eq2
Cerwin Vega HED's
Klipsch SW15
Infinity RS10's
Pioneer 100 disk changer

Garage system:
Pioneer VSX something?
Polk Audio 2500
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 1:49 pm

cring08 wrote:So, does the goodwill only go for this website?

The rules? I just wanted to check out equipment,etc... Not sign up for the military?

Maybe he is jealous we didn't invite him to your house for the party while you were on vacation? Did you happen to find the peanut butter sandwich Harry hid??? When's the next vacation planned?
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
<<

RichP714

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 3:47 pm

The ' login problems?' button still sends me an email, although I'm no longer the admin at cee-bang

I don't have access to that board's admin panel, so I have no way of knowing if you're still registered there, I only guessed that you'd joined but never posted (back when we were on GoDaddy, our MSSQL database was constrained to 200M in size; once it got to 180M or so, I started to prune members that were in the dB but not active)

If you are interested, PM a mod or admin and they will get your registration sorted
<<

fill35U

Newbie 50+

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 5:23 pm

Shortcake wrote:Maybe he is jealous we didn't invite him to your house for the party while you were on vacation? Did you happen to find the peanut butter sandwich Harry hdid??? When's the next vacation planned?

Better PB&J than tuna or egg salad!

Remind me never to mention it to y'all when I'm going on vacation...
Current setup: Random Naked Amps Piled on Floor and/or Wedged Into Shelves

Don't call amp mutilators "butchers"- butchers are highly skilled professionals.
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:20 pm

fill35U wrote:
Shortcake wrote:Maybe he is jealous we didn't invite him to your house for the party while you were on vacation? Did you happen to find the peanut butter sandwich Harry hdid??? When's the next vacation planned?

Better PB&J than tuna or egg salad!

Remind me never to mention it to y'all when I'm going on vacation...

Yep random piles of naked amps on the floor, hell we're looking in the window now. Just waiting for you to go to work. I hope your insurance company is a little more on the ball than mine is.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

<<

cring08

TFM-35

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:29 pm

Shortcake wrote:

Maybe he is jealous we didn't invite him to your house for the party while you were on vacation? Did you happen to find the peanut butter sandwich Harry hid??? When's the next vacation planned?

Lmfao! Thanks for the warning shortcake! Not telling you guys next time! My stash is gone!
Chris

Living Room/main System:
Sunfire TGP IV
Sunfire 300x2
Carver Amazing Silvers
Apple tv
Carver SD 390t

Basement/system 2:
Carver MXR-130
Teac reel to reel
BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer
Nikko eq2
Cerwin Vega HED's
Klipsch SW15
Infinity RS10's
Pioneer 100 disk changer

Garage system:
Pioneer VSX something?
Polk Audio 2500
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:57 pm

Just tell us where you going, we will meet you there lol.
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
<<

bob p

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Mar 03, 2014 11:49 pm

cring08 wrote:The rules? I just wanted to check out equipment,etc... Not sign up for the military?

that helps to put things in perspective.
Carver Preamps: C-1, C-2, BillD's JVD-modded C-4000, C-9
Carver Amplifiers: BillD's C-500, M-1.5t (4) PM-1.5 (4) M-500t (2)
Repair/Restoration/Upgrade expert for all of these components.
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 6:47 pm

bob p wrote:
cring08 wrote:The rules? I just wanted to check out equipment,etc... Not sign up for the military?

heheh, par for the course.

ray
Magnaryder

<<

cring08

TFM-35

Post Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Magnaryder wrote:
bob p wrote:

heheh, par for the course.

ray

Yes it is. Maybe the two websites should remain seperate?
Chris

Living Room/main System:
Sunfire TGP IV
Sunfire 300x2
Carver Amazing Silvers
Apple tv
Carver SD 390t

Basement/system 2:
Carver MXR-130
Teac reel to reel
BBE 362 Sonic Maximizer
Nikko eq2
Cerwin Vega HED's
Klipsch SW15
Infinity RS10's
Pioneer 100 disk changer

Garage system:
Pioneer VSX something?
Polk Audio 2500
<<

elgrau

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 9:37 pm

I thought all was sweetness and light between the two forums....now. I wanted to post some stuff relative to the link that TM posted about the 20 w/c Carverfest tube amps (not about them directly but about some posts that RR and someone else made on this thread over there). I tried to logon: retrieved my PW and tried to logon but it said that there was a "problem" with my ID and to contact one of the admins....which is hard/impossible to do if you can't logon?? What do we need to do to get "reborn" over there? Asking because I seem to remember that the upshot of this thread was that all you had to do was logon over there and it was cool... Not? A process to follow? Thanks! - Ed
Family room: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
Living room: AudioQuest Black Mamba 8M IC's from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 8" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-705x 5 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: TLM-3600 CDP to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Jul 15, 2014 11:08 pm

You must have to know a guy, who knows a guy, that knows a guy....

I'd re-register and pm someone to re activate your old account
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Wed Jul 16, 2014 8:02 am

elgrau wrote:I thought all was sweetness and light between the two forums....now. I wanted to post some stuff relative to the link that TM posted about the 20 w/c Carverfest tube amps (not about them directly but about some posts that RR and someone else made on this thread over there). I tried to logon: retrieved my PW and tried to logon but it said that there was a "problem" with my ID and to contact one of the admins....which is hard/impossible to do if you can't logon?? What do we need to do to get "reborn" over there? Asking because I seem to remember that the upshot of this thread was that all you had to do was logon over there and it was cool... Not? A process to follow? Thanks! - Ed

Ed, I am the guy that knows a guy or two or three over there....

What was your userid there? Shoot me that info and I will see what I can do to get it reactivated or whatever....
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
Previous

Return to (( Site & Forum Updates ))