FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:34 pm

Carver Amazing Platinums Need Work

<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:27 am

Re: Carver Amazing Platinums Need Work

i have a set of 60" ribbons and 8 brand new woofers for a second set of plats. you can get them for a small 1100 plus shipping. the ribbons have been rebuilt by the sauters not too long ago and the woofers are still in boxes unopened.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

Magic_Physicist

TFM-6cb

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 2:10 am

angelod307 wrote:i have a set of 60" ribbons and 8 brand new woofers for a second set of plats. you can get them for a small 1100 plus shipping. the ribbons have been rebuilt by the sauters not too long ago and the woofers are still in boxes unopened.

That is tempting.....wonder how much shipping is from the opposite corner of the country would be since you know that isn't a light package.

But then I still need to repair the X-overs
ImageImageImage
<<

DKAudio

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 8:04 am

angelod307 wrote:i have a set of 60" ribbons and 8 brand new woofers for a second set of plats. you can get them for a small 1100 plus shipping. the ribbons have been rebuilt by the sauters not too long ago and the woofers are still in boxes unopened.

The seller said he is going to part out the speakers and sell just the empty cabinets. Your deal is tempting and I'd be much more inclined to do it if his cabinet wasn't cracked.
Previous

Return to Carver Speakers