It is currently Sat Nov 22, 2014 11:34 am

Tension

<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 5:58 pm

Re: Tension

And who is giving out the Long Island Ice Tea's? :lol:
CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+CARVER SD/A 390t=WOW!!!!!!
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:54 pm

What tension?

TNRabbit wrote:I've noticed some tension between forum members & I want to make sure no one decides not to come to CarverFest because of it. It's happened in the past; you'll only hurt YOURSELF & deny everyone else the pleasure of your company~

It REALLY IS A BLAST & you won't be sorry.....
I notice no tension. If there is any? Well, there shouldn't be any. The spirit of Carverfest is that of good times, good friends and one HELL of a great time. Sure, We all get into spats about whether or not an original CD is as good as a copy but CF is the place to actually stop the talk and find out which side of the fence is actually true.

Folks should always feel welcome and when they get there, they will get to finally meet the faces behind the typing. We all talk shit from time to time and we all may not agree on certain topics but this event is where all of the banter comes to an end and we find out what the truth is because you will be able to observe [hear] for yourself what it is we talk about.

Tension should be a word that is not part of the CF vocabulary. Whatever tension that may lurk, may it subside in order for us all to have a great time, as always.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

frenchguy

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Re: Tension

AMEN tom!!!! sitting here in the garage looking at all the shit I got laying around that I need to get together make me think I should get my ass off the computer & actually get something done!! LOL still have tomorrow & most of friday but crunch time is coming.............:-)
Carver M-4.0t & Rollandized tfm42, ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t, jolida jd 100A & JBL L96,s Modified JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Carverfest vacuum tube amp & CF Linestage, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Carver AL3 Amazing speakers in natural oak, Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Douglas connection cables
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2011