FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:26 am

Recipes That Make Your Pecker (or clit) Hard

<<

helicopterpilotdoug

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:02 am

Re: RECIPES

TNRabbit wrote:Shouldn't this be titled "Recipes That Make Your Pecker Hard"?......
8)

=D> :lol: =D> :lol: =D> :lol:
Sunfire: Theater Grand IV, Cinema Grand Signature.
Carver: TFM-45, PST-24 Cassette, Extra Carver Gear: CT-6, C-11 (S/N 00001).
Polk Audio: Mains SRS 2.1TL, Center CSiA6, Surrounds FXiA6 and FXiA4, Sub DSW MicroPro 1000, Extra Speakers SDA 2A, SDA 2Btl, Monitor 10A.
Turntable: Dual CS 714Q
Bluray/SACD: Oppo BDP 83SE
CD: Sony 330 300 Disk changer

http://www.douglasconnection.com
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:50 am

bsturgeon89 wrote:Hey George,

You gonna send me those grits you were talking about? :D

yep-- yellow or white?
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:39 pm

Well, I guess no one wanted to give up any recipes. I see how its gna be. We gave up the shrimp & grits, what the heck!!!!! [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 8:57 pm

Re: Recipes That Make Your Pecker (or clit) Hard

Topic name edited... :lol:

No one asked for my recipes :(
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:01 pm

Eddies Beef Tip-K-Bobs made me cum a little I think...
HOLY FUCK was my shish-k-fuckin-mubob AMAZING !!!!!!!!

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:14 pm

Toy Maker wrote:Topic name edited... :lol:

No one asked for my recipes :(

Not true Toy- in Nicki's original post.....she requested your pasta dish recipe! :D

angeline3177 wrote: A few that I could think of would be 1 Angelo's Pastrami Sandwich, 2 would be Eddie's Steak Kabobs, 3 would be Angelo's Lemon Chicken & Taters, 4 would be James' Penne Chicken.

This is a start, please add too as you would like.
Jerry & I would like to add to as well. Home made Tomato Gray with biscuits, BBQ Chicken, ect, ect, ect!!!!!

Love always

Niki & Jerry
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

elgrau

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Sep 27, 2011 9:25 pm

Just recipes in general or only dishes served at Carverfest? If the former (and in any case... :lol: ), here's a very simple recipe for Butternut Squash that actually tastes good (and MIGHT make stuff hard... :lol: )!

Peel the squash and then thinnly slice (in a food processor preferably).
Add to a large skillet with some olive (or regular cooking) oil...I prefer olive...and with a bunch of garlic cloves thinnly sliced and some pepper and/or a bit of sea/pink salt.
Saute/cook until squash is "almost done" and then cut up a bunch of frozen jumbo shrimp into about three pieces each. Add this to the mixture and cook a bit more until shrimp are "done".
Enjoy!

The "shrimp juice" gets rid of the Butternut squash's "chalky" taste and is quite delicious (IMO!). Butternut is LOADED with vitamin A and I always have a nice "grounded"/calm feeling after consuming a large portion of this dish. The Vietamese gal who cuts my hair gave me this recipe (she got it from her mom of course...). I was desparate last summre after planting WAY too much of this hard shelled squash and after trying it WITHOUT this recipe I thought it would all go to waste 'cause I did not take to that "chalky" taste at all, but because this vegetable literally keeps forever (even fresh!) without any refrigeration or anything, we were able to enjoy this dish all last winter!
Family room: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
Living room: AudioQuest Black Mamba 8M IC's from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 8" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-705x 5 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: TLM-3600 CDP to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:53 am

Shrimp and grits AND cheese grits and sausage AND Janice's wedding soup.....damn, ya'll are gonna get me to come back next year.....fuckers.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 1:55 am

F1nut wrote:Shrimp and grits AND cheese grits and sausage AND Janice's wedding soup.....damn, ya'll are gonna get me to come back next year.....fuckers.

Naaaaaaaa you don't want any of that stuff, do you?

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

angeline3177

Newbie 50+

Location: 7 min's south of ATL. Motor Speedway, Griffin, Georgia

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:15 am

Toy Maker wrote:
F1nut wrote:Shrimp and grits AND cheese grits and sausage AND Janice's wedding soup.....damn, ya'll are gonna get me to come back next year.....fuckers.

Naaaaaaaa you don't want any of that stuff, do you?

You need to come back. We miss you. Jerry & I will make you some home maid tomato & sausage gravy &biscuits, & shrimp & grits w/ blackened talapia, & some chicken roll ups. Im sure we can think of much more if u will come next year. [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o< [-o<
"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and sometimes hard to handle. But if you cant handle me at my worst, you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best" NIKI
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Sep 30, 2011 10:34 pm

Niki, I miss you too......oh yeah, and Jerry. :wink:

Ah hell, I miss everybody. It's too early to tell for sure, but I'm going to try.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 2011