PayPal Food Fund this year ?!?!

Event Coordinators for CarverFest 2011
frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: PayPal Food Fund this year ?!?!

Post by frenchguy » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:12 pm

Just remember guys, I will be donating all the paper products we will need!!! ie, paper plates, 2 sizes,not cheap ones either, nice coated plates, paper towel, napkins & asswipe. just let me know how much to bring?? 1000 plates? 3000 napkins? nice 2 ply dinner napkins too!! should be able to fit it all in my avalanche plus stereo stuff and maybe some clothes LOL wife may need to sit on my lap for 800 miles but what the hell :-)
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

BillD
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend
Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post by BillD » Wed Jun 29, 2011 4:51 pm

You're gonna need a lot of TP for this group.
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:01 pm

My buddy Jerry who is staying in 11 can cook like HELL!!!! I'm sure he will volunteer to help in cooking, preparing, or serving any meals we need done. He's also a strong guy ( why the hell you think I bring him? ) so if anyone like me needs a gorilla boy to grab their stuff up he's your man. He works for a few bud lights so his labor is cheep!!! \:D/
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:26 pm

frenchguy wrote:Just remember guys, I will be donating all the paper products we will need!!! ie, paper plates, 2 sizes,not cheap ones either, nice coated plates, paper towel, napkins & asswipe. just let me know how much to bring?? 1000 plates? 3000 napkins? nice 2 ply dinner napkins too!! should be able to fit it all in my avalanche plus stereo stuff and maybe some clothes LOL wife may need to sit on my lap for 800 miles but what the hell :-)
I intend to do a lot of very hot chicken parts for Friday night at #5 in case anyone drops by to enjoy some tunes.

We could use some stuff like plates and napkins for the eyes. Do you have cups?

To that end, maybe everyone should just bring their favorite, large iced tea or adult beverage vessel.

bsturgeon89
TFM-55

Post by bsturgeon89 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 11:51 am

bsturgeon89 wrote:I have this grill I can bring. It is easily transportable which is it's purpose.

http://www.samsclub.com/sams/shop/produ ... tId=183402

It doesn't have a lid but it getting freaking hot and it is big!!!!!

Let me know if you'd like me to bring it.

I'd be more than happy to help with any type of prep work!! I'd like to learn a few new recipes myself to bring back home.

I plan on arriving Wednesday which means I would probably arrive sometime Tuesday night. Can I crash in someone's cabin for a few hours?
:-"
Carverfest 2010 quote...I can't explain it right now, I'm drunk...

GO BUCKEYES

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:01 pm

bsturgeon89 wrote:
bsturgeon89 wrote:I have this grill I can bring. It is easily transportable which is it's purpose.

I'd be more than happy to help with any type of prep work!! I'd like to learn a few new recipes myself to bring back home.

I plan on arriving Wednesday which means I would probably arrive sometime Tuesday night. Can I crash in someone's cabin for a few hours?

Brock,

Sorry, but we are not arriving until late Thursday. Otherwise, you would be welcome.

OK guys, someone step up to the plate and answer this post. All he needs is a couch. After all, I understand he is not shacked up with the "DCB" this year. :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

bsturgeon89
TFM-55

Post by bsturgeon89 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:09 pm

I'm not so concerned with the sleeping arrangements Don. I was talking more about the grill so I can start planning on what vehicle to take and what I'm going to bring and/or leave home

GO BUCKEYES

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:19 pm

Gotcha. Look forward to meeting up with you again.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

bsturgeon89
TFM-55

Post by bsturgeon89 » Fri Jul 01, 2011 12:28 pm

Don wrote:Gotcha. Look forward to meeting up with you again.
Yea and likewise!!

GO BUCKEYES

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Tue Jul 05, 2011 1:22 am

I spoke with Bob tonight. I had called and left a message asking about his dietary requirements. He's a vegetarian now, fortunately I've been doing some veggy stuff at the restaurant, so I've got some good things lined up for him. Spoke about the amp build and some other stuff. I thanked him for the unique opportunity he's giving me.

Can't wait

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

engtaz
"TAZ"

Post by engtaz » Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:16 am

Cool
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:21 am

Don wrote:
bsturgeon89 wrote:

Brock,

Sorry, but we are not arriving until late Thursday. Otherwise, you would be welcome.

OK guys, someone step up to the plate and answer this post. All he needs is a couch. After all, I understand he is not shacked up with the "DCB" this year. :lol: :lol:

Awwwww come on... It's Brock! He's got cooties. :-$
I guess if he HAS to sleep somewhere....
We can throw together some kind of make-shift puppy bed or something for him on the floor, in the corner for a night.
but I'm telling you now... NO PEEING ON THE FURNITURE!!! If you pee on the floor, you're cleaning it up yourself.

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:58 am

Brock--shoot me a pm.

Return to “Event Coordinators for CarverFest 2011”