Cabin Reservations - Carverfest 2012

It's all about the music this time. SEP 7-17
Eddie
Eddie The Knife

Re: Cabin Reservations - Carverfest 2012

Post by Eddie » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:42 am

You know I'll be there the full ten days! Maybe will stay a few day extra before and after, but don't know that yet!
Don't waste a good opportunity to shut up!

Good judgment comes from experience, but experience usually comes from bad judgment.

The best thing is to learn from others that have mastered the one thing you need to learn!

I would tell you to go to hell but I already work there and I don't want to see your ugly face every day!

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:56 am

No problem, Eddie. I'm trying to verify what days Bob will be there as well via Angelo. I currently have you both down in the regular cabin for the entire time. As soon as you know if you will be staying either longer or shorter, let me know ASAP. These days have not been reserved and are currently open to the public [if they are still available]. I will check to see if this cabin has been reserved by any other party for the days preceding and after CF and I'll get back with you as soon as I know.

Also, a friendly reminder to the Carverfest attendees;
treitz3 wrote:If you plan on staying the entire time......Come April 15th, if you have not chimed in with regards to staying the entire time? I will start reserving cabins based upon the part timers at which point.......first come, first serve. So, if you plan on spending the entire time there? Speak up and I mean now. I can only hold cabins for those who wish to stay the full time for so long.

Thanks in advance and I look forward to seeing everybody again this year.

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:07 pm

ok, bob say's he is fine with the same arrangement as past years. bunk with eddie again.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:42 pm

Thanks Angelo and updated.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Sun May 06, 2012 8:27 pm

I must still be a member as I was allowed to sign in.
Am I allowed at CarverFest 2012.
Last year bought the big cabin and would again.

Will anyone offer me a place to lay a sleeping bag?

That is just fun. I would need a private room as I am shy.
It would be a plus if I were able to display all the crap I hauled up last year that did not see the light of day.

I can not cook as do the "real" guys who amazed me last year. The food was the enough to make me want to return. I am good for a lot of home made wine, chips, hot dogs with my Bride's famous hotdog chilli. I can do all the breakfasts as I did last year in the big cabin. I promise I will more than pay for my room and not be a problem. Like last year if just with my big endless Marine cooler of beer, will pay my way.
Last year I was a ghost to most. That is me.

It would be cool this year if I could have a corner to set up some of my audio which is not big or exciting unless you do digital.
I live very near the place. I can do it as a day trip.

email me at I'm a Fucking Asshole@yahoo.com if you have room.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sun May 06, 2012 9:07 pm

Hello, Bill. Will this be for the entire time?

OconeeOrange
"Forum Troll"
"Forum Troll"

Post by OconeeOrange » Sun May 06, 2012 9:36 pm

WTF - all or one day.

Unlike some here, always paid up front 100%.

What are my options?

All here know I am good for it. I never use words to rip a guy off. It will not take months of emails and and threats of law enforcement to get my $$. Send me a bill. I trust you with money, not the Saulter Clan. Tell me and I will pay.

Tom, I have no respect or confidence in you as a person. We both know that. Get over it and treat me as a CarverFest guy who has many other friends who will be there that might like to mingle with me.

mbskeam
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by mbskeam » Sun May 06, 2012 11:04 pm

Bill,
normally I wont post on this sort of thing, but come on, where do you get any sort of vibe from a post like this...
Hello, Bill. Will this be for the entire time?
seams like a straight forward ??

how long?
Mbskeam

SILVER 7's
Amazing Line Source
2 SVS PB16 SUBS
#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
WTL Amadeus GTA+DV DRT XV-1t
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Mon May 07, 2012 4:45 am

yeah, what mike said. for real,for real..... [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X [-X

AlexSauter
Site Admin

Post by AlexSauter » Mon May 07, 2012 2:08 pm

OconeeOrange wrote:
All here know I am good for it. I never use words to rip a guy off. It will not take months of emails and and threats of law enforcement to get my $$. Send me a bill. I trust you with money, not the Saulter Clan. Tell me and I will pay.
Tom, I have no respect or confidence in you as a person. We both know that.
Ya know Bill, you have some big balls to come back after spitting in the face of all the administrative users and ask for a room at CarverFest. The disrespect is uncalled for, weither anyone did something or not.

As far as your money, i offered to send it back, when you didnt reply for 3 weeks, I decided to give it, along with all your transformers to Angelo, who in turn, HAND DELIVERED your transformers to Mike. As far as I am concerned, my father, Tom, Angelo and I did everything we said we were going to do. I NEVER said that your transformers were "going out tomorrow", I always said ASAP. My life, business and cocern to keep both, came before those transformers. You can call me a liar, a cheat and a theif, but in the end, I did not keep one cent of the $200 you decided to send when all i asked for was $80!

When it comes to paynents for CarverFest, call up Watershed and pay for it, you dont need the approval of the people who you have no respect for already. just keep an eye on the first page of the Reservation Thread and do not step on anyone's toes by taking their cabbin. See you at CarverFest.
My system (sitting in the garage):

(Stereo System)
Carver Pro PT-1800
Logitech Squeezebox
RCA-Headphone jack for iPod & iPhone

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Mon May 07, 2012 2:54 pm

Oh my. Alex did error in that the cabin reservations do go through Tom first as per agreement with the cabin to have them filled up in a most efficient way to keep the confusion to a minumum.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Mon May 07, 2012 7:17 pm

He will need to go through me. Everybody does. Unless he is rooming with someone that has already claimed a cabin, he will not be able to rent one of the Watershed cabins. There is only 1 exception. The unrented cabins are released back to the public one month before the event starts.

Bill, your response was completely uncalled for. Would you mind answering the question, please?

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Post by Toy Maker » Tue May 08, 2012 9:17 am

OconeeOrange wrote:WTF - all or one day.

Unlike some here, always paid up front 100%.

What are my options?

Tom, I have no respect or confidence in you as a person. We both know that. Get over it and treat me as a CarverFest guy who has many other friends who will be there that might like to mingle with me.
YEAHAAAAAAA Bill's back !!!!!
You might want to refill you prescription of Geodon before posting. :rolleyes:

elgrau
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by elgrau » Tue May 08, 2012 2:23 pm

I'm so confused: is it "the Saulter clan", or "the Sauter clan"? :lol: :lol:

And Toymaker: Geodon does nothing for paranoria! :lol:

"Thank you sir, may I have another" comes to mind re OO's request to return to Caverfest! Or Napolean vacationing in Waterloo during his retirement years....I kid, I kid.... :lol: :D :lol: 8) Popcorn, get your popcorn here! [-X
FR: 400 disk changer with PS Audio Digital Link III DAC; Technics SL-1100A TT. QED Quenx1 IC's from DAC & TT to Adcom GTP-602 preamp/Tuner. AudioQuest King Cobra IC's from preamp to M1.0t mk-II opt2. QED Silver Spirals 4M wires to EPI 1000’s.
LR: AudioEngine wireless link from family room preamp to Barcus-Berry 2002R Sonic Maximizer to GlowPower Zyxt IC's to Sunfire 300x2 to Nordost 6M bi-source wires to AOS 28" MDF spherical speakers using six 6.5" woofers and eight 1" dome tweeters symm. arranged around the surface.
SS system: CX-995V DVD to AV-634x 3-4 channel amp (center/rears) & M1.0t mk-II opt2(fronts).
Garage: 300 disk changer to Entech 202.5 DAC to MXR150 Receiver (pre) to TFM-42 to EPI 400 speakers.

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Tue May 08, 2012 9:51 pm

oh my, here we go. #-o

Return to “CARVERFEST 2012”