I'm in

There's no place like home. SEP 11-25
wrstps
TFM-6cb

I'm in

Post by wrstps » Mon Mar 04, 2013 9:59 am

Just had a long talk with the wife and we will be coming this year. Since it's our first time I would like some help. I have equimpment I can bring If there is a need to do so.
Amazing silvers completely rebuilt (everything)
Two knight shadow subwoofers. (both brought up to specs)
Silver 7t's both refreshed by Rowland.
C-19 also refreshed by Rowland.
490t
BBE sonic max
I know there will be some killer systems at the fest I just thought that having some of the "old" stuff that has been renewed might be nice. Let me know your thoughts and what cabin should we aquire if I bring my so called stuff. and other info would be great!
Ray in Michigan.

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Re: I'm in

Post by kingman » Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:05 pm

Ray...BRING IT ALL!!!!! It will be great to have you and the wife. Check first page and posts for available cabin/ room.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

MRHP
SILVER-7t

Post by MRHP » Tue Mar 05, 2013 9:38 pm

Definately bring it all down. Its always cool to hear everybodys combo!! I would love to see a C-19 in person too!
TFM-75 serial #0001
PT-2400 serial #0001
Baby Black Magic serial #0001
Baby Black Magic serial #0002
Cherry/260wpc Mono Blocks
Lightstar Reference
Sunfire Series II 625x2
Carver 490t
OPPO-103
Lucas Labs CF-14
Sunfire Tube pre
DENON DP-62L TT
DUAL CS 5000 TT
DQ-20's
Tesla CF-15 speakers
Douglas Cables
OK ERIC, LET GO OF THE MOUSE AND BACK AWAY FROM YOUR PC WITH YOUR HANDS IN THE AIR. NOW SLOWLY LAY FACE DOWN ON THE FLOOR!!!! - Snoop65

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Tue Mar 05, 2013 10:41 pm

yup/
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts

trav0810
el douché
el douché

Post by trav0810 » Wed Mar 06, 2013 11:51 am

I think I am going to try to make it this year. The drive isn't too fa rand I'd love to bring my equipment...some of it anyway. I don't think I'll be dragging the SDA's along with me. Still not sure what days I'll be attending either.

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:59 pm

Why not bring the SDA's? All kinds of stuff shows up.

Going to the high end audio shows is cool and has it's real neat aspects. But one of the really fun parts of CF is the legendary stuff that you've never run into before, but at CF it shows up.

Just check into the cabin layouts and plan a bit where there is space. If it's a bigger place that you're setting up to share with others, then you have to co-ordinate a bit.

As far as what days....do as many as you can. Whatever you do, you'll wind up wishing you'd done more. That is guaranteed!! Some get in asap and others have to drag in later. Bob is Bob and fits it into his schedule as he can and I'm not sure he even always knows when he'll get there. But having the chance to hang with him and pick up on his strong enthusiasm for audio is something you don't want to miss.

I mean I understand being reluctant the first time. Stories of people with names like Eddie the Knife and all.... But almost everybody is friendly! I say almost, cause we're still not sure about those black bears that want to go thru the garbage at night.

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

trav0810
el douché
el douché

Post by trav0810 » Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:07 pm

The reason for not bringing the SDA's is strictly due to their size. Not sure if I'll have the room to transport them! I'll start looking at the different accommodations and see what looks best. I'm trying to talk the guy who modded my C-1 into coming with me.

Return to “CARVERFEST 2013”