6 weeks until Carverfest 2014!!!

8th Anual CarverFest. September 10th - 24th
frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

6 weeks until Carverfest 2014!!!

Post by frenchguy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:43 pm

Only 6 weeks to go everyone, time to get all your ducks in a row & start planning what you are bringing to the fest!! :-k If you have not made your reservations yet now is the time to get things going before you miss all the fun!! :-" :-({|= Melody is going to call nicole @ watershed this week to try & get them to set up some picnic tables & hopefully a canopy so we can have a few group get togethers for a cookout! [-o< the time to leave for the mountain will be here before we know it!! =D> cant come soon enough for us!! \:D/ looking forward to seeing everyone again & hopefully some new faces as well, Lets get this show on the road!! \:D/ =D>
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Re: 6 weeks until Carverfest 2014!!!

Post by kingman » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:36 pm

Hopefully we will be able to have the Friday night cookout at the Lofts gathering area. I'm counting on Jerry to cook with some help from my buddy Eddie.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 4:46 pm

wayne, did not see jerrys name on cabin list? where are they staying? :-k
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:09 pm

frenchguy wrote:wayne, did not see jerrys name on cabin list? where are they staying? :-k
Al I think he means his friend Jerry, not Nikki's husband

Bring on the 'Fest!!!!!!

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:17 pm

Oh ok Ray, oops #-o :)

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:24 pm

I am excited for all attending the full 14 days and looking forward to meeting as many as I can when I get there...

But now time to hush on FB about me even attending at all. I do not let me clients or the ICs who work for me know I'm away - ABSOLUTELY NOTHING would get done, and there are some people that live close by I am not interested in seeing lol - family. (So if I blow my cover I will just have to intro you to the crazies in my family that make Deliverance look sane and will surely have me leave faster than George can get through that screen door.)

I will however hopefully get to intro you all to the older version of me, my sister, who is about 20 minutes away.

Packing for me is easy. I will just enjoy everyone else's music!
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:51 pm

He,he,, sounds like they would fit in just fine :shock:

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Tue Jul 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Zoot Horn wrote:He,he,, sounds like they would fit in just fine :shock:
What he said! Yeah, like the rest of us are 'normal' anyways?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Tue Jul 29, 2014 6:25 pm

Magnaryder wrote:
Zoot Horn wrote:He,he,, sounds like they would fit in just fine :shock:
What he said! Yeah, like the rest of us are 'normal' anyways?

ray
Trust me, you guys won't be able to handle me and my silliness. I mean I can make Harry go from one Fuck You to 60 Fuck Yous in 0.2 seconds.

I mean really, there's a reason I'm 'single' LOL.

There is also a reason I haven't seen that side of my family in over ten years. I'd like to keep all as it is.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Return to “CARVERFEST 2014”