Saturday Night Kabobs by Eddie.

8th Anual CarverFest. September 10th - 24th
stevek
TFM-6cb

Saturday Night Kabobs by Eddie.

Post by stevek » Sun Sep 28, 2014 6:36 pm

My mouth is also watering, as I sit here tonight, remembering Eddies Kabobs. THE Best Beef I've ever tasted marinated all day in a secret family recipe. The Best... thank you.
I heard that the Lasagne cook off was pretty delicious too! No wonder I gained 5 pounds at CarverFest!

"It's all about the Music".... and ... er.. the food. :D
Steve
Vinnie Rossi LIO Integrated Amp (12/15), Spatial Audio M3 Turbo S (10/16), 2 GR Research - Dual 12" OB H-Frame Subs(diy), MicroRendu (7/16)
Sony CDP-CE505. Workshop: Carver M500t(9/14), Carver M500t(8/12), 2 Carverfest Speakers(diy), CF Preamp, Benchmark DAC (10/10)

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Saturday Night Kabobs by Eddie.

Post by frenchguy » Sun Sep 28, 2014 7:17 pm

yes, eddies kabobs were great as usual!! but I gained 10# @ CF14 ](*,) time to start cutting back for awhile to get that weight off!! must of been the 5 dozen eggs we went through, along with 5 # of bacon & sausage & kielbasa! not to mention ribs, shrimp, chops, burgers, pizza, lasagna,steaks,chicken & steak kabobs! oh & lets not forget cake, pumpkin cheese cake, cookies, brownies, & about a ton of ice cream!! :lol: surprised I didnt gain more!! :rolleyes: have to get it off so we can do it all over again next year!! =D> :D :lol:
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:10 pm

OMG, the kabobs were delish - hoarded three for a dinner later in the stay, my first taste of pumpkin was the pumpkin cheesecake - absolutely wonderful, and then Melody and Al treated me to old fashioned pumpkin pie, with whipped cream. I did share a little, and loved it. Have to go out and get me some here now - several so I can find the brand I like.

Mark's apple and banana pancakes were amazing, again, I don't normally eat breakfast, but could not resist. Just may have to buy a bunch of fruit for next fest.

And cannot forget the amazing ribs Al cooked. All I could do not to eat them all myself.

I had a blast and everyone is right - once you join the fest, you never want to miss another. I look forward to next year, the music, the friends, the fun and the food. I better hit the gym now so the ounds I gain won't kill me.

Hugs to all and big THANKS to everyone who made the fest great for all involved.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Robert R
TFM-75

Post by Robert R » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:33 pm

I, too, put on 5 lb at the Fest, and 35 lb on my BP. The 5 lb is already gone, off my tummy. But the BP is not so easy. On Friday it was 177/115, and I had to resume taking the drug I had eliminated the need for by careful dieting. Down halfway back to normal now.

None of this was from the kebab, of course – that's all healthy stuff. It's the sugar – always the sugar. I am a recovering sugarholic, and I fucked up, badly. Ate like a damn fool.

RR
"You know what folks? I'm happy."

helicopterpilotdoug
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by helicopterpilotdoug » Mon Sep 29, 2014 9:38 am

=D> Thank you Eddie for making those great Kabobs. They were delicious!! =D> A special thanks needs to go to Ray who gladly took on the job of cooking them on the grill, and did a wonderful job. Ray seems to always be in the background, never getting the kudos he deserves for all his help. Thank you RAY!!! =D>
Sunfire: Theater Grand IV, Cinema Grand Signature.
Carver: TFM-45, PST-24 Cassette, Extra Carver Gear: CT-6, C-11 (S/N 00001).
Polk Audio: Mains SRS 2.1TL, Center CSiA6, Surrounds FXiA6 and FXiA4, Sub DSW MicroPro 1000, Extra Speakers SDA 2A, SDA 2Btl, Monitor 10A.
Turntable: Dual CS 714Q
Bluray/SACD: Oppo BDP 83SE
CD: Sony 330 300 Disk changer

http://www.douglasconnection.com

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:19 am

Eddie,, you knocked it out of the park with those kabobs,,,yessiree!

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Mon Sep 29, 2014 1:09 pm

Kabobs, as Eddie is aware, are mine and Terri's favorite! Thank you again! =D> Excellent job on the grill Ray! :D
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:08 pm

Eddie knows Kabobs!!! Thanks!!! =D>
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

BobSmi57
M-400t CUBE

Post by BobSmi57 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:11 pm

Thanks Eddie and Ray. The kabobs were excellent- steak and veggies both.

Bob

Return to “CARVERFEST 2014”