Cabin Reservations

9th Annual CarverFest Sep 9-23
Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Cabin Reservations

Post by Toy Maker » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:36 pm

September 9th - 23th 2015
Location - Bryson City, North Carolina 28713

Click on this link >>> http://www.watershedcabins.com/ <<< for more information on the cabins, local attractions and amenities.
image.jpg
image.jpg (103.78 KiB) Viewed 6739 times

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AS NAMES, DATES and ROOMS ARE BOOKED, KEEP CHECKING BACK...

**Please note that the Treehouse rentals CAN NOT have any kids, dogs or any stereo gear in them. The only exception is if we as a group rent ALL of them. No refunds will be issued if this policy is not adhered too. This is not our policy, it is a policy of the cabins. If you are evicted for violating the rules, keep in mind that another cabin may not be available for you to rent. Factor this little tidbit of information in when picking out your cabin, thank you.

The contact #'s for the cabins are:
SPEAK TO NICOLE ONLY

828-488-3688 Reservation line or
828-788-1481 - NICOLE [Operations Mngr.]
888.604.3075 the Watershed Cabins National #.

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum - This post will be edited and updated as time marches on. What is written here does not necessarily mean right now that everything is final. This is a rough draft based upon discussions behind the scenes and is subject to change at any given moment. Note the date up toward the top of this post as to the latest update when ever you chime back in. Any and all changes should be posted in this thread. If changes to your cabin reservations are made [or otherwise planned] other than in this thread or via a PM to me, it will not happen.

Toy Maker
Puppet Master

Re: Cabin Reservations

Post by Toy Maker » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:37 pm

CF 2015 cabin list

Watershed 1 Open

Watershed 2 RobertR - Greg & Jenny - and SteveK
Previous

Watershed 3 George - Janice
Spoken for

Watershed 5 Open

Watershed 6 Douglas Cable – Mike – Martin
Previous

Watershed 7 The Good Son-Eddie - The BobFather
Previous

Watershed 8-Ed & wife
Spoken for

Watershed 9 - Al & Melody + FrankieD
Spoken for

Watershed 10 Harry - Mark - Shortcake
Spoken for

Watershed 11 Tom1 - Tom2 - & BearJew, plus BrianT
Previous

Watershed 12 Toymaker clan (James) (DaveS) – Magnaryder (Ray)
Previous

Treehouse A - Open

Treehouse B - Bob & Carol Schinske
Previous

Treehouse COpen

Treehouse D - Chauss
Previous

3 Lofts Eric & family- Kingman & Tammy - Don & Terri
Previous

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:49 pm

Melody & I will be staying in cabin 9 entire time!! 14 days!!;-)
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Tue Sep 23, 2014 3:57 pm

Harry, Markie and Shortcake Cabin 10 all 14 days.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

TNRabbit
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend

Post by TNRabbit » Tue Sep 23, 2014 4:50 pm

you need to change the date in the first post....
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.

sea
TFM-35

Post by sea » Tue Sep 23, 2014 5:00 pm

My wife and I were there for the weekend only but are excited to come again next year. According to the "pecking order", does the entire time mean the entire two weeks? We will wait and see how it plays out.

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:23 pm

Cabin 3 for the entire fest

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:29 pm

Do you mean snob hill George? :lol:
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Tue Sep 23, 2014 7:43 pm

Al,,, I am crushed!!

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 5:41 am

sea wrote:My wife and I were there for the weekend only but are excited to come again next year. According to the "pecking order", does the entire time mean the entire two weeks? We will wait and see how it plays out.
Hi Ed,

Didn't get the chance to meet you this year but welcome.

CF had grown to 10 days, to take in two weekends with the week in between. But the last few, some have been lucky enough to stretch it even more to 14. Once you get to CF, leaving is hard. Then you spend a year waiting to do it again and the 14, when it can be worked in, is quite a reward for all the efforts of the year.

Quite simply, those that have booked previous get first shot at their old cabin again. Most speak up early on (as you can see in this thread) to "reserve" for the following year. The overall intent is to fill the cabins as much as possible as in the long run this helps keep our rates from Watershed as good as possible.

Since they weren't booked this year, this makes several cabins "open" for being spoken for in the CF15 planning. Off the top of my head, this would be Cabins 1, 5, 8 and a couple treehouses. If plans for previous attendees gets shipwrecked, then of course others could come open.

Cabin 5 is a big one and with 3 full bedrooms and a half a dozen bunk beds downstairs. It could be a real econo buy if a bunch of people went together. You could have a dozen there splitting costs if filled up. This hasn't ever been done yet.

Cabins 1 is smaller and eight is closer to being "typical" in size.

We try to keep a list through the year as to who has spoken for cabins, with the need to pay for half the cost at one point to actually reserve...this being a point where it may change. And then later, the book by date, after which Watershed can book to outside the CF event people. We, and Watershed, would like to maximize the bookings for the 2 week period.

It'd be great to see you and others get on the list and start making plans for this great get away!

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Wed Sep 24, 2014 6:35 am

Ed,,it was certainly nice meeting you and you lovely wife.As Mark said,,Cabins 1,5, and 8 were not reserved this year,,Cabin 1 is a one bedroom that my wife and I stayed in for years,, 5 is large, and 8 is two bedroom with a huge deck. Cabin 8 is adjacant to the "common area" and is a prime location,,while cabin 1 is down the hill so to speak .No matter which cabin you choose,, you will have a great time,,,or your money back! \:D/

sea
TFM-35

Post by sea » Wed Sep 24, 2014 8:28 am

My wife and I are really stoked to come next year. I would like to commit to Cabin 8 for the entire time if necessary but we will probably only stay for about 10 days.

Thank you again to all of you for making us feel so welcome. Sorry we did not get to meet everyone since our time there was so short.

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Wed Sep 24, 2014 1:20 pm

Ed, that's great, you will enjoy cabin 8, it is right next to my wife & I so I'm sure we will get to know you ,& your wife more next year! Looking forward to it! =D>

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Wed Sep 24, 2014 3:12 pm

CF 15 cabin list

Watershed 1 Open

Watershed 2 RobertR - Greg & Jenny - and SteveK
Previous

Watershed 3 George - Janice
Spoken for

Watershed 5 Open

Watershed 6 Douglas Cable – Mike – Martin
Previous

Watershed 7 The Good Son-Eddie - The BobFather
Previous

Watershed 8-Ed & wife
Spoken for

Watershed 9 - Al & Melody + FrankieD
Spoken for

Watershed 10 Harry - Mark - Shortcake
Spoken for

Watershed 11 Tom1 - Tom2 - & BearJew, plus BrianT
Previous

Watershed 12 Toymaker clan (James) (DaveS) – Magnaryder (Ray)
Previous

Treehouse A - Open

Treehouse B - Bob & Carol Schinske
Previous

Treehouse COpen

Treehouse D - Chauss
Previous

3 Lofts Eric & family- Kingman & Tammy - Don & Terri
Previous
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

TNRabbit
R.I.P. Friend
R.I.P. Friend

Post by TNRabbit » Thu Sep 25, 2014 10:35 am

OK....put me down tentatively for cabin 5 the entire time. Making big plans for the coming year so why not dream BIG! If it all works out, I'll be bringing my entire rig for the duration.....
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.

Return to “CARVERFEST 2015”