Cabin Reservations

9th Annual CarverFest Sep 9-23
Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Cabin Reservations

Post by Don » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:43 pm

Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night on the Lofts. Pull out on Sunday morning. Wish we could do a little longer and take in the Lasagna bakeoff. Sorry to miss that.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Fri Jul 03, 2015 7:59 pm

Don, is it a coincidence that all the big feeds are 3 out of the 4 days you are there? :-k :lol: you could not have picked a better 4 day stretch!! :D :-" looking forward to seeing you guys again! \:D/ Jolee is looking forward to seeing her little buddy again too! :)
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Sat Jul 04, 2015 9:26 am

Us too. Sidney is primed and ready for Jolee! :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Sat Jul 04, 2015 2:39 pm

Don wrote:Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night on the Lofts. Pull out on Sunday morning. Wish we could do a little longer and take in the Lasagna bakeoff. Sorry to miss that.

Well, shoot. Going to have to see about getting there Saturday so I can be sure to say hey before you guys have to take off.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Sat Jul 04, 2015 4:07 pm

Shortcake wrote:
Don wrote:Wednesday, Thursday, Friday and Saturday night on the Lofts. Pull out on Sunday morning. Wish we could do a little longer and take in the Lasagna bakeoff. Sorry to miss that.

Well, shoot. Going to have to see about getting there Saturday so I can be sure to say hey before you guys have to take off.

That would be good!
— Thomas Paine

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

helicopterpilotdoug
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by helicopterpilotdoug » Sun Jul 05, 2015 1:42 pm

Shortcake wrote:

Make sure you get there Saturday or earlier so you can come to Cabin 6 Saturday night for the feast! \:D/
Sunfire: Theater Grand IV, Cinema Grand Signature.
Carver: TFM-45, PST-24 Cassette, Extra Carver Gear: CT-6, C-11 (S/N 00001).
Polk Audio: Mains SRS 2.1TL, Center CSiA6, Surrounds FXiA6 and FXiA4, Sub DSW MicroPro 1000, Extra Speakers SDA 2A, SDA 2Btl, Monitor 10A.
Turntable: Dual CS 714Q
Bluray/SACD: Oppo BDP 83SE
CD: Sony 330 300 Disk changer

http://www.douglasconnection.com

oldtexasdog
M-400t CUBE

Post by oldtexasdog » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:13 pm

Gonna call-see if we can drive their a day earlier.
There are two holes in Daddy's head where all the money goes.

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Tue Jul 07, 2015 10:21 pm

I am sure that will not be a problem OTD! in fact if you stayed 2 more days, 1 day would probably be free!! :-" I believe you get 1 day free with every 3 or 4 days paid, you would have to ask nicole to be sure! :) 8)
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

oldtexasdog
M-400t CUBE

Post by oldtexasdog » Wed Jul 08, 2015 4:58 pm

Well I called and could not get Nichole. Left a message and some young one called me back. At first she could not even figure out what I was talking about?? Asked her about Showing up Sunday instead of Monday Tree House C-she said sorry it was already booked/ Anyone here?

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:03 pm

OTD, call back tomorrow & talk to nicole, it can not be booked because all cabins are reserved for Carverfest so whoever you talked to probably didnt realize you were with Carverfest! ](*,) here is nicoles info & phone number with the extension #
888-604-3075 – ext 303 for Nicole M-F 9-5

oldtexasdog
M-400t CUBE

Post by oldtexasdog » Wed Jul 08, 2015 5:21 pm

Will Do! Maybe they will offer me that Free Day for taking 5? Then I can stay for another great dinner!! \:D/

oldtexasdog
M-400t CUBE

Post by oldtexasdog » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:29 pm

Got hold of Nichole. No problem, we are down for arriving Sunday the 13th and as it was my 5th day with the carver discount added in it only cost me another $12.00 \:D/

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Thu Jul 09, 2015 5:38 pm

You cant argue with that price OTD!! =D> :lol: :D

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Thu Jul 09, 2015 8:58 pm

Anyone notice the SnobHillMob has been missing of late?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:15 pm

We are still unpacking from our move,,,downsizing is a bitch! We have way too much stuff

Return to “CARVERFEST 2015”