what are you bringing to CF16??

!!10 YEAR ANNIVERSARY!! Sep 7th - 21st
BrianT
Pair of Silver Sevens

Re: what are you bringing to CF16??

Post by BrianT » Thu Jun 23, 2016 4:29 pm

Magnaryder wrote:Vinyl Vinyl Vinyl

ray

and for those watching I built a John Broskie/Glasswares PH1 phonon board last year and plan to have the power supply done this year and compare the Glasswares pre to my Fosgate Signature. Should be a good comparison.

see links below

http://ep.yimg.com/ay/glass-ware/ap-1-4.gif

and

http://ep.yimg.com/ca/I/glass-ware_2271_10552461
Ray

What voltages do you need for your phono board, as I just finished building a power supply
that has 2 outputs 10/20VDC and 150/260 VDC
I wonder if it would work for your phono board.

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Auralic Aires G2 Music Server
Audience AU24 USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Fri Jun 24, 2016 8:53 am

Brian, I appreciate the offer but I have the PSU that Broskie designed specifically for the PH-1 phono board. Now I'm trying to find a variac otherwise I must wait til the Fest to attempt a power up.

ray

Thanks again for the offer man!!!
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Tue Jun 28, 2016 12:07 pm

And new cooking utensils

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Thu Aug 11, 2016 9:17 pm

In my evening email

Hello Ray,

I would expect that you will be getting great sound from the gear you have assembled. You will have fill me in after the M3s break in.

Looking at our order schedule, most M3 orders should be filled in about 2 weeks. We are waiting on a new shipment of the M25 compression driver. Feel free to check in again around that time. Our production capacity is quite large now, so we will likely have your speakers built ahead of time and install the M25s when they arrive.

Thanks,
Clayton Shaw | President

hot damn...just maybe

ray
Magnaryder

hewlew1
"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post by hewlew1 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 10:50 pm

going to try to keep it under 20 boxes this year.
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/3,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM42/2,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11/2, 5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's/2 ,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub/2, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Carverfest linestage preamp/2, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass, I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:40 am

Magnaryder wrote:In my evening email

Hello Ray,

I would expect that you will be getting great sound from the gear you have assembled. You will have fill me in after the M3s break in.

Looking at our order schedule, most M3 orders should be filled in about 2 weeks. We are waiting on a new shipment of the M25 compression driver. Feel free to check in again around that time. Our production capacity is quite large now, so we will likely have your speakers built ahead of time and install the M25s when they arrive.

Thanks,
Clayton Shaw | President

hot damn...just maybe

ray
Hope it happens Ray. Inquiring minds want to hear! 8)
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Fri Aug 12, 2016 4:53 pm

and tonight from Mr. Shaw...

Hello Ray,

I double checked your order and confirmed that you ordered the standard Turbo version. It does not involve the M25 compression driver, so we should be shipping this order mid next week.

Have a good weekend.

Best,
Clayton Shaw | President

whoofreekinwhoo

ray

does this guy rock or what? I should have at least 100 hours on them before the 'Fest, possibly more.
Magnaryder

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:03 pm

Magnaryder wrote:and tonight from Mr. Shaw...

Hello Ray,

I double checked your order and confirmed that you ordered the standard Turbo version. It does not involve the M25 compression driver, so we should be shipping this order mid next week.

Have a good weekend.

Best,
Clayton Shaw | President

whoofreekinwhoo

ray

does this guy rock or what? I should have at least 100 hours on them before the 'Fest, possibly more.
Looking forward to hearing them Ray!!! \:D/
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Fri Aug 12, 2016 6:29 pm

Great news Ray, look forward to hearing them!! =D> 8)

I am bringing my new Dared integrated amp & a Carver M4.0t & a Carver sda/390t CD & a Carver 5.1 sub & my Tesla CF speakers! I love this little dared, has a magic eye vacuum tube that is like a spectrum analyzer. sounds great & has bluetooth capability as well! :-"

almost time to start packing gear!! =D> \:D/ Lets do this!! =D> \:D/ 8)
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:01 pm

I just hit the Spatial Audio web page. M3s jumped $200. I'm glad I got my order in before the price hike.

ray
Magnaryder

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Wed Aug 17, 2016 11:09 am

Magnaryder wrote:I just hit the Spatial Audio web page. M3s jumped $200. I'm glad I got my order in before the price hike.

ray
Anticipated ship date: Wed, 8/17/2016

CLAYTON SHAW
SPATIAL AUDIO
SALT LAKE CITY, UT 84104

Scheduled delivery: Tue, 8/23/2016 by end of day
TO:
RAY CAMPBELL

Hot Damn.....can't hardly wait.
Magnaryder

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:42 pm

Yggdrasil shipped tonight
Magnaryder

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Sat Aug 20, 2016 8:37 pm

hewlew1 wrote:going to try to keep it under 20 boxes this year.

Because he has BIGGER boxes
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Sun Aug 21, 2016 1:28 pm

Shortcake wrote:
hewlew1 wrote:going to try to keep it under 20 boxes this year.

Because he has BIGGER boxes
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:10 am

Well leave it to FedEx to make a mess of my weekend, I waited around Saturday and no show. Reamed the FedEx people on the phone to no avail. Oh well, I guess that's what I get for believing their email and expecting them to be professional. Now their website says they have no idea when they might arrive. I think they lost one of my speakers and couldn't face me with only one of them.

ray
Magnaryder

Return to “CARVERFEST 2016”