CarverFest 2017 Cabin Reservations

11th Annual CARVERFEST 2017 September 6th - 20th
frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: CarverFest 2017 Cabin Reservations

Post by frenchguy » Mon Aug 07, 2017 12:09 pm

Last call for cabin reservations!!! :rolleyes: :-" :-({|= Watershed will be trying to rent the cabions that were not booked for CF17!! :-" :-({|= If you plan to come to CF17 you better move it & call Chris & make that reservation now!! :rolleyes: 8-[ #-o 8) Watershed charged my CC today for my balance on my reservation!!
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

BobSmi57
M-400t CUBE

Post by BobSmi57 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 2:14 pm

Treehouse B is booked. Sept. 12-16. Bob & Carol. Had to wait on work schedule, to get the time off. See everyone there.

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Tue Aug 15, 2017 9:31 am

Glad to hear you got slipped into a Treehouse Bob!

It's sure good to see some of the others getting occupied.

Still waiting to hear anything new on Cabin 2 - 3 or even 4. (kidding 'bout 4!) 11 and 12 remain uncommented on too, is there hope? 8-[

Still 2 of the Treehouses open if not booked now by an outside party. Sure be good to hear of more bookings as we close in on the best vacation on the planet!!!

Mark
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 10:39 am

Rumors flying around the interweb today....

Rumor has it that 12 is booked (UNCONFIRMED here) and additionally that someone may have scooped up 11 to some degree (UNCONFIRMED).

So....with nothing else to go on, ....that'd leave for CF attendee's only possibly Cabin #2 and Cabin #3 open in the cabins list. And perhaps, if some outside party hasn't butted in, there could be two of the Treehouses in play yet. So as we approach packing time, the venue is starting to fill up!

HOWEVER....other opportunities may exist! So interested parties could still have several ways to join the greatest, coolest, most fun, fabulous eatin's, party/vacation/time in the mountains get-away ever conceived! This could be from using a couch, a bedroom in the off days from others previously committed, to snagging something from Watershed listed above! Remember, the CarverFest prices are specially discounted. This is from our history (mostly good history) with them, the high booking count the event achieves each year and the fact that dammit, we're just a nice bunch a folk! Folk that are respectful of other guests and the facilities....right???

Remember, the person signed off originally on a cabin is responsible to Watershed for the use of the facilities. This goes all the way up to if it burns down! (Partly happened to somebody else nothing to do with CF just a few years ago). They've charged people, rightfully, for damage to pool tables, moving pool tables causing them to have to be professionally reset, to pets and missing kitchen utensils. They ask (maybe that's not strong enough term), ok expect, that all furniture be restored to the original position when you leave! If you have plans on moving stuff around, like to accommodate a perfectly layed out stereo acoustic situation, then take a picture with your phonebefore you touch anything! Let's give the Watershed people a pleasant experience from CF too!!! This really matters! Let's not create a September long headache for them! The better we do, the better we get on pricing!!! Please remember that!

Now let's get to making all the final plans.....

Mark

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:19 pm

If you have not made your reservation yet you better hurry, you could be shit out of luck!!! :-k [-( :rolleyes: :-" [-X the few cabins left will not be there long as Watershed will be aggressively trying to rent those out, so the time to call is NOW!!! Call & ask for Chris & tell them you are with Carverfest group!!
1-888-604-3075
Carver Silver 7t mono blocks, Carver M-4.0t & 2 tfm 42,s. ct-6 & ct-17, sda390t,TX11 tuner, jolida jd 100A. JBL L96 & JBL 4401,s W/Ribbon Tweeters, Dared SL-2000A tube preamp, Dared MP-5BT Integrated vacuum tube amp, 2 sets of Carver Amazing Silver speakers, oak & black. Carver Cinema 5.1 subwoofer & Tesla audio Carverfest satellite ribbon speakers & stands & Douglas connection cables

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:33 pm

Just before we hit the weekend before some folks start driving. Destination.....Nothing but fun times in the beautiful Watershed cabins in the hills of North Carolina right at the southern side of the Smoky Mountains National Park! Vehicles are being prepped, music is being dug out, equipment boxed, cooking is being talked about...IT'S TIME!!!!

....here is what we have heard of. Please update with any late developments!

September 6th – 20th 2017
Location - Bryson City, North Carolina 28713

CarverFest 17 cabin list
888-604-3075 – Ask for Chris - General Manager (mention Carverfest group!)
http://www.watershedcabins.com/

Watershed 1 - ] OTD (aka-James) - Susan – Daughter & Possible Husband
Booked – 9th -16th

Watershed 2 - Open

Watershed 3 Open

Watershed 5 LonerT – Travis (trav0810) – BillWoJo – Kevin - ?
Booked – 9th–17th
Travis/Wife 9th-17th
LT, Kev/Val, Chops/Wife, David Lewis 9th-16th
RobertR

Watershed 6 Al & Melody – BrianT – FrankieD & Marilyn?
Booked 5th-20th – Brian 11th-18th – FrankieD & MarilynD ?

Watershed 7 The Good Son-Eddie - The BobFather & Peggy
Booked – 6th-20th

Watershed 8 Ed (Sea) & wife (Randi)
Booked – 1st-17th

Watershed 9 Martin
Booked – 8th-17th

Watershed 10 Harry - Mark - Shortcake
Booked – 4th-20th

Watershed 11 treitz3/Jerry12 and family

Watershed 12 Open

Treehouse A - Open

Treehouse B – Bob & Carol
Booked – 12th-16th

Treehouse COpen

Treehouse D - Open

3 Lofts Eric & family- Kingman & Tammy - Don & Terri
Booked - 10th-16th

itchitch

Post by itchitch » Fri Aug 25, 2017 8:34 am

I will be attending my first Carverfest arriving Saturday evening September 9th, departing Tuesday September 12th.
Treehouse D

Steve

loner_t
Newbie 50+

Post by loner_t » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:13 pm

Posting on behalf of AR9Jim.
Treehouse C . Arrive 8 th leave 12 th.

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:23 pm

All right! Cool...glad to hear you're joining us Jim and Steve!

Be ready to meet some fun, cool and interest people. Oh...and FrankieD too. :-"

I hope it'll be a memorable vacation for all the right reasons! :lol:

Look forward to meeting both of you.

Mark

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Fri Sep 01, 2017 11:04 pm

Hi Mark. I do not know where the disconnect was but Cabin 11 is PIF and Niki, Jerry, Kimmie, Aiden and I will all be staying there throughout the week/weekends at various times. Niki and i will be there the entire time until we pack up and split on Sunday/Monday morning, posssibly.

Lightman1 (Russ) *may* be making an apperance but based on his track record, job and the work that needs to be done in TX? Eh, I am not counting on it.

Sorry all. Got a new job this year that has had me swamped. I haven't been able to devote the time I normally do to communications with regards to CF. Shit happens.

Look forward to seeing everyone and I will have my entire system on location for the LAST time. From this year's CF moving forward? If you want to hear my rig? Yo' ass gonna have to travel. I'll have the usual treats.....

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

BrianT
Pair of Silver Sevens

Post by BrianT » Sat Sep 02, 2017 6:52 am

treitz3 wrote:Hi Mark. I do not know where the disconnect was but Cabin 11 is PIF and Niki, Jerry, Kimmie, Aiden and I will all be staying there throughout the week/weekends at various times. Niki and i will be there the entire time until we pack up and split on Sunday/Monday morning, posssibly.

Lightman1 (Russ) *may* be making an apperance but based on his track record, job and the work that needs to be done in TX? Eh, I am not counting on it.

Sorry all. Got a new job this year that has had me swamped. I haven't been able to devote the time I normally do to communications with regards to CF. Shit happens.

Look forward to seeing everyone and I will have my entire system on location for the LAST time. From this year's CF moving forward? If you want to hear my rig? Yo' ass gonna have to travel. I'll have the usual treats.....

Tom
Tom

Glad you guys are makin it, I kept looking at the list and saw cabin 11 open, got me a bit worried.

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Auralic Aires G2 Music Server
Audience AU24 USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:14 am

What happened to the Sauters and Ray? I know about James and the kids but everyone in WS12?

Tom
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

BrianT
Pair of Silver Sevens

Post by BrianT » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:56 am

treitz3 wrote:What happened to the Sauters and Ray? I know about James and the kids but everyone in WS12?

Tom
Tom

Ray (5th) with his wife Sherry (10th) and Mike will be in cabin 12.
I was told by Ray yesterday that Dave will not be there, i'm going to miss him

I get there Tues 12th

Brian
VPI Classic Turntable (black)
Transfiguration Phoenix Cartridge
Devialet 440PRO Mono Blocks
Audioprana SP/DIF-AES/EBU cable
Auralic Aires G2 Music Server
Audience AU24 USB cable
B&W 803D3 Speakers (black)
Auditorium 23 Speaker Cables
Raysonic CD-168 CDP (silver)
Carver TX11

frenchguy
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by frenchguy » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:59 am

Tom, as far as I know, Ray & Mike are staying in cabin 12!!

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Sat Sep 02, 2017 9:15 am

Thanks for clarifying. So this will make Ray the "grandfather" of CF? If memory serves, he will be the one and only person who has made it to every single CF held.

Dave not coming for health reasons or what? Is he okay?

Tom

Return to “CARVERFEST 2017”