Carverfest Cabin Reservation "Hierarchy" Updates

12th Annual CARVERFEST 2018 September 5th - 19th
itchitch

Re: Carverfest Cabin Reservation "Hierarchy" Updates

Post by itchitch » Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:33 pm

UncleMeat wrote:
Tue Jan 09, 2018 10:09 pm
Itch-

This is NOT the amp build list. It was a cross-reference to attendance VS those wanting to be included in the amp build (a few names were probably not included). Your name should be counted over on the amp build thread, if it is not; please post there and you'll be added to the actual build list.
Russ,

I have not committed to the amp build because I am uncertain of my accommodations (I didn't want to skew the amp build demand until certain.)

My question was regarding accommodations. In one thread I was listed as a 'partial' for Treehouse D - Weds Sept 10th thru Sun Sept 16th.

I kind of feel like this....
"I know what you're thinking. "Did he fire six shots or only five?" Well, to tell you the truth, in all this excitement I kind of lost track myself."

Itch

UncleMeat
TFM-6cb

Post by UncleMeat » Tue Jan 09, 2018 11:30 pm

That's in YA thread about reservations. This thread was only supposed to be about the "Heirarchy". I was trying to discuss aspects of those who were saying they are part of the build yet not on the reservation list yet (without getting a list going here), but it happened regardless #-o

Reservations "2.0"
viewtopic.php?f=170&t=20064

Amp Build
viewtopic.php?f=170&t=20054

iamjohngalt

Post by iamjohngalt » Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:04 pm

AlexSauter wrote:
Thu Jan 04, 2018 6:51 pm
UncleMeat wrote:
treitz3 wrote:Hello and good evening to you Uncle Meat. Who is on the "other list", when are they planning on staying and how may we accommodate them?
Hi Tom-

I was trying to refer to (without starting more talk about it) the list of folks who said they would be attending on the CF tube amp build thread. So far as I know that 'unofficial' list is still open, since no official count has been taken. Now before any more argument starts about who 'deserves' an amp based on blah blah continues; let's just say from the start that 'nobody deserves' an amp until they've been offered one by Bob via RobertR, and that has yet to be decided (myself included in that statement).

-Russ

We met in 2016, I helped you and Jerry pack up the ALS that Bob sold to him, remember?
There are only 5 cases of people who are interested in the Amps who are not accounted for that are / are not attending CarverFest.
I do not see the same issue you do, its just Travis that wants to be there, but have not picked a place to stay.
There is plenty of space, even though they may not be primary choices for you two, there still are MANY options.
these are the people attending the amp project along with having/not having a place to stay:

Not Accounted for - Also cross referenced with new & old Reservations threads
-------------------------------------------------
trav0810 (Not Placed in Cabins)
peck555 (No Confirmation if he can come)
jldeni (No Confirmation if he can come)
iamjohngalt (I am unsure, no name to User ID correlation)

Non-Attendees Interested in Amps
-------------------------------------------------
packratt
pmat
jjptkd
angelod307
Dennis47
wrf
B-Man
tonebells
Hi, Alex,
I see you have me on "Not Accounted for". I have heard from loner_t that he has sleeping room in the lower level of WS5 and that's my current plan for accommodation, and plan to be there for 3+ nights (travelling with fxbill from thecarversite.) If there is an amp kit available at the carver attendee pricing I would love to build one- as I was one of the first to sign up to the original list, but I will be at the Fest to share the fun during the amp building period regardless. We have not fixed our exact attendance dates - waiting to hear about dates of activities.
David aka iamjohngalt
Components: Power Amps-Carver m4.0t, 1.0t, 1.5t, TFM22. Sherbourne 5/5210. Preamps: Carver C-1, Music Angel, Emotiva UMC-1. Speakers: Magnepan MG3a, MG2.5, MG1.6, Athena AS-F1, Emotiva 4S. Source: Dell Precision T5500. Wheels: '99 Miata 10AE.
"Throughout the centuries there were men who took first steps down new roads armed with nothing but their own vision. The great creators—the thinkers, the artists, the scientists, the inventors—stood alone against the men of their time. Every great new thought was opposed. Every great new invention was denounced. But the men of unborrowed vision went ahead. They fought, they suffered and they paid. But they won."
Bob Carver belongs in such company as these.

UncleMeat
TFM-6cb

Post by UncleMeat » Fri Jan 19, 2018 5:52 pm

iamjohngalt wrote:
Fri Jan 19, 2018 2:04 pm
Hi, Alex,
I see you have me on "Not Accounted for". I have heard from loner_t that he has sleeping room in the lower level of WS5 and that's my current plan for accommodation, and plan to be there for 3+ nights (travelling with fxbill from thecarversite.) If there is an amp kit available at the carver attendee pricing I would love to build one- as I was one of the first to sign up to the original list, but I will be at the Fest to share the fun during the amp building period regardless. We have not fixed our exact attendance dates - waiting to hear about dates of activities.
David aka iamjohngalt
Reservations "2.0"
viewtopic.php?f=170&t=20064

Amp Build
viewtopic.php?f=170&t=20054

You should post your intent to attend and your request to be part of the amp build in the above threads, David. RobertR had posted the 'pre-requisites' on the Amp build thread; so you should review them first.

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Sun Jul 22, 2018 7:56 pm

Should have stayed a 3 day event.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

Return to “CARVERFEST 2018”