Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:22 pm

TFM-75's CARVERFEST Pictures

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:25 pm

Thank you TFM-75. Great photos!!!
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Kahuna

TFM-45

Location: Area 51-Skunk Works Division - Space Age Materials Lab

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 7:41 pm

Looks like a great spot to vacation... ;) (I'm sorry I had to miss it).
"The only thing in this world that gives orders, is balls"

German engineering in the haus..........Jah!

I'm from the United States of KISS MY @$$

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: Piss on it and walk away..
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 8:29 pm

Timothy: Great pics. Now I'm jonesin' for a CarverFest fix :-( How many days left 'til CF'08?

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:38 pm

Lots of unfamiliar faces in those pics. I like knowing who I'm chatting with, so if I were to give you photo numbers, would it be possible to know who is in those pics?

On another note, anyone know if this upcoming software upgrade will allow us to have pics of all the members?
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 10:44 pm

All I know is that I'm not bald!!! :p :^o
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:46 pm

OBI56 wrote:Lots of unfamiliar faces in those pics. I like knowing who I'm chatting with, so if I were to give you photo numbers, would it be possible to know who is in those pics?

On another note, anyone know if this upcoming software upgrade will allow us to have pics of all the members?

not sure... that will have to do with the forum software. I am sure it can be done. I will look into adding a (personal photo) on the profiles or something
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

tomstat

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Dec 30, 2007 11:56 pm

Great pics! Someone should have gotten a shot of all the wildlife evacuating the area when the music started \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
ImageImage
<<

thall

TFM-35

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:35 am

OBI56 wrote:Lots of unfamiliar faces in those pics. I like knowing who I'm chatting with, so if I were to give you photo numbers, would it be possible to know who is in those pics?

For names to faces see Rabbit's pics on page 19 in "the beginning"
thall

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:53 am

treitz3 wrote:All I know is that I'm not bald!!! :p :^o

says you....

bwaaahahahahahahaha

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:02 am

All I know is these were the craziest speaker cables I've ever seen; what'd they retails for, like $6000??!?

TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:06 am

I think radioeng2 and Lawrence said that they were $6,800 unterminated if memory serves.

AND WE NEVER HOOKED 'EM UP!!! #-o #-o #-o [-( [-( [-( =; ](*,)

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 11:15 am

Here ya' go....bunch a' damn hooligans I tell ya'....:p Really, this is the original crew who made it to CF. The only people who are missing in this photo is my wife, who had darted off just prior to making the pic, radioeng2 and Lawrence who visited for the day, a day prior to this pic. They can be found in the multitude of pic's posted during the CarverFest.

From left to right--
Top Row: TNRabbit, thall, ToyMaker, MagnaRyder, DaveS, skip, TNRabbit's son
Bottom Row: TFM75, trietz, Dreamer, MaddMaxxx, MadHouseMouse

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 12:43 pm

Man, that was fkn' fun.. I can't wait for 08' damnit !!!! This year is going to suck, I will probably have to drive up myself this time, and bring a trailer full of shit... ](*,) ](*,) #-o #-o
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Dec 31, 2007 1:07 pm

treitz3 wrote:I think radioeng2 and Lawrence said that they were $6,800 unterminated if memory serves.

AND WE NEVER HOOKED 'EM UP!!! #-o #-o #-o [-( [-( [-( =; ](*,)

hehe, kinda funny seeing $5 RadioShack bananas on $7000 wires :)

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Next

Return to CARVERFEST 07'