FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Tue Sep 16, 2014 4:26 am

[[[[Carverfest '08 attendees list]]]]

<<

audiophile101

TFM-55

Post Thu Sep 04, 2008 12:54 pm

Re: [[[[Carverfest '08 attendees list]]]]

I am VERY UPSET! I cannot attend yet again!!!!! I'm sorry for the false hopes (not that you guys really wanted me to go....J/K). ](*,)

I'm sorry and I guess there is always next year. Hey to the people that are going. Show Bob a good time eh? I want to see him when I finally do go one year. \:D/

Thanks.
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Fri Sep 05, 2008 9:31 am

DONATIONS
Corkdust------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending-------------DONATION------$75
Outlaw--------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$200
Nelson Garcia------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$200
OB156---------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$50
DaveS-------------------------------------------------------------------------attending-------------DONATION------$50
jjwm27-------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$50
FesteLV------------------------------------------------------------------Not attending------------DONATION------$50

Thank to all of you
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

dyeraudio

TFM-75

Post Sat Sep 06, 2008 11:01 pm

IMHO if some of the members who made donations and weren't planning on coming actually get to show up, accomodations for them should be provided. I haven't talked to Mike yet but if a couple of sleeping bags are available donation members are welcome to crash in Cabin 5. Like I said, I haven't spoken to Mike of Frankie but I cannot see them having any problems with that. What do you guys think about that?
CARVER CT-29V, CARVER TFM-45 (Rita-furbished) ,CARVER SD/A 490t, LINN Keilidh speakers, PS Audio I/C's, PS Audio Statement & Plus Speaker Cables, APC Line-R 600 conditioner, Vibra-Cones
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 08'