It is currently Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:51 pm

Is the live feed from Carverfest up yet?? How do I access it

<<

bigerik

TFM-25

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 8:42 am

Re: Is the live feed from Carverfest up yet?? How do I access it

Awesome review, Gary!
TFM-45, M1.0t, C-19, CT-27v - More to come! :)
<<

BillD

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Location: The west's most mid-western town, Scottsdale, Arizona

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 10:29 am

Thanks, Gary. It's cool that Bob committed to next year. I'm really gonna try to make it!
It should sound like it isn't there!
There is a difference between hearing and listening...
Making life enjoyable through expensive electronics.

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Sep 16, 2008 3:08 pm

I want to let everyone know I am VERY sorry the webcam never got up and running. The internet service there is the worst setup I have ever seen in my life. They have 10 cabins there and it seemed to me, most are all trying to jump off of 1 DSL link.
I have no idea, who set it up, but it's a total joke.

I couldn't even get a WiFi signal in my cabin, and everytime I tried logging in at TOms, OR Bob's, it kept dronnig in and out every 1-2 minutes.

I think that is my biggest complaint about the entire fest, it the poor, or lack of, internet service. They do not guarantee you will have WiFi, thay just let you know it's there, and you might get lucky to find it.

Sorry guys !!!!!!

Next year I will be equipt with what I need to get it working... I plan to run a direct eithernet cable 500' through the woods, up the the main cabing with the DSL, and bring my own WiFi router, and see if we can get it off the ground then.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Robert R

TFM-35

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:34 am

"Off the ground" quite literally would seem to be the answer. I was in Cabin Five, higher up than 11 and 12, but at first I had the same frustrating experience - cut in, cut out - until I brought the laptop up from the basement and set it up on the main floor. After that it had excellent, steady signal for the duration. Do they make some kind of external antennae for these things?

Robert R
"You know what folks? I'm happy."
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Sep 20, 2008 7:47 am

we were at the bottom of the hill,(Cabin 1),, and the wireless worked very good for us, guess we were lucky. Can't wait to get back. :D
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 08'