It is currently Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:56 pm

Carverfest ROCKS!!!

<<

treitz3

"Julian"
"Julian"

Post Sat Jan 17, 2009 8:53 pm

Re: Carverfest ROCKS!!!

No can do Toymaker. Y'all have to guess. Hehe.

As far as the West coast Carverfest? I would love to help organize one and there has been some interest in one but location is the biggest issue right now. There has been a suggestion or two posted somewhere on this forum .........but no followup. When plans get a little bit more solidified we will move forward, but until then it will be a stagnant topic. Sorry I don't have better news for you bro'.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

Robert R. - "Did you see my North Korea analogy? I should have named it Carversite.kim"
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:47 am

treitz3 wrote:Yup, that system has made me think about some things. Those speakers , the 1C's I now have, will probably not even be hooked up until I get some tubes on them..........and I got my eyes on an amp that probably NO one knows about yet. Well, I lied. There's one forum member that knows. Only one.

Anybody care to guess what kind of tube amp?

Anybody care to guess what will be the fate of Sparky?

:shock: :-" :shock:

I'm sorry to say but I told Jess that I hoped you did not hear that setup because you would probably be very disappointed with them on any other rig.
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Zoot Horn

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:01 pm

El-34 based?
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:20 pm

treitz3 wrote:No can do Toymaker. Y'all have to guess. Hehe.

As far as the West coast Carverfest? I would love to help organize one and there has been some interest in one but location is the biggest issue right now. There has been a suggestion or two posted somewhere on this forum .........but no followup. When plans get a little bit more solidified we will move forward, but until then it will be a stagnant topic. Sorry I don't have better news for you bro'.

Tom I was looking into a west coast fest but having trouble finding a venue. Tim (TFM75) was also working on it. He actually came up with a viable place but it seems everything slowed/stopped along with the economy.

In my case I have some personal things, my Mom (94) is back in the Hospital & we have to get a 24hr care giver. That will take my full attention.

I don't know what happened to Tim, I've PM'd him but got no answer. I hope he is allright. In addition most people are tight for money nowadays.

I will barely be able to make the regular fest.

In a nutshell, I don't see a west coast fest this year. Let's hope for next year.

Meanwhile Tom, if I can help you in any way from here, let me know.

Looking forward to seeing everyone in Sept.

FrankieD
<<

stevewithrow

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:25 pm

You can try the live feed again for us west coasters///...... [-o< [-o< [-o<
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 08'