FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:03 am

Severe Respiratory Infection from Carverfest???

<<

docadillac

TFM-25

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 11:56 am

Re: Severe Respiratory Infection from Carverfest???

Sorry to hear you guys got sick. the most likely cause was someone who had a respiratory infection passed it on. Most likely bronchitis initially then changes to pneumonia very quickly if left untreated. If your hacking up a lot of phlegm that's usually a pretty good indicator. Once you have gotten it though you have to be aware because it then becomes easier to get it again. You can die from these illnesses so it's nothing to fuck around with. I've been there too many times myself. Get better guys.
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:19 pm

The MaddHouseMouse maligned me by insinuating.....

MaddHouseMouse wrote:Hey Jesse and Eddie

Something to ponder.........maybe Magna(sorry Buddy) carried his 2 week old BUG along with him to the fest. JK

Wishing the best health to everyone as we approach this cold/flu season.

Toodles,

Pammy

Bitch (hahahahaha)... There's 30 or more people that would be sick also. Pammy and I already discussed this and she was just trying to light a fire and leave the theatre to see what y'all would do. She was surprised none of you jumped on me....spoiled her fun.

I am not nor have I been contagious

love ya Pam :-) nice try.

Glad you're feeling better Eddie and Jesse

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:26 pm

You know, the MaddHouseMouse seems to be as much of a character as Maxxx is! Glad I'm ot on her bad side .... yet! :lol:
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Thu Sep 25, 2008 1:30 pm

OBI56 wrote:You know, the MaddHouseMouse seems to be as much of a character as Maxxx is! Glad I'm ot on her bad side .... yet! :lol:

Trust me, Pam is a jem

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
Previous

Return to CARVERFEST 08'