FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Apr 17, 2014 11:04 pm

Douglas Connection Speaker Cable Road Show

<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 9:55 pm

Re: Douglas Connection Speaker Cable Road Show

hewlew1 wrote:According to my tracking inquiry EnderShadow should now have the cables . It says delivered Friday at approx 9:30 A.M.

Yup I got em. They look purdy!!!

Check here for some pictures of where they are....

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=18058
"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, Music is in the ear of the Listener" - ME
"Arguing cables is like arguing religion. You are likely never going to change anyone's mind, and it is not much fun if you are sober" - nwohlford
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
<<

nooshinjohn

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:22 pm

Where's the review dude?
Carver Statement Reference Monoblocks!!!Sunfire Signature TGA 7401, Pioneer SC-37 Surround Receiver, Sunfire Classic Vacuum Tube Preamp with Phono Stage, Magnepan MG-20's(main) Polk Audio RM 7500's(surround) Polk Audio CSi-a6 (center) Yamaha PX-3 Turntable, Pioneer Elite PD-DJ9 SACD/CD Player, Sony BDPs-350 BLUray player, LG 42lg50 1080p HDTV, Klipsch Synergy SUB-10 powered subwoofer.[/size]
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Sun Aug 04, 2013 10:24 pm

nooshinjohn wrote:Where's the review dude?

If thats directed at me, its obviously too soon for one hehe......

P.S. call me tonight if you get a chance, have something to run by you....
"Beauty is in the eye of the Beholder, Music is in the ear of the Listener" - ME
"Arguing cables is like arguing religion. You are likely never going to change anyone's mind, and it is not much fun if you are sober" - nwohlford
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
Previous

Return to Misc. Discussions