GPS

<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sat May 18, 2013 1:00 pm

Re: GPS

hewlew1 wrote:RAY......1
HARRY...0

To save some $$ I bought my Garmin Nuvi from a pawn shop. $50. These are high theft items and easily pawned and bought cheaply, at least in Ohio....and it updates road construction automatically.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Sun May 19, 2013 9:03 am

Re: GPS

hewlew1 wrote:RAY......1
HARRY...0

Are you kidding? I think he does dry runs every weekend and could do it in his sleep. When I DO get the chance to attend, I'm jumping in his truck two weeks before for practice myself.
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
Previous

Return to Misc. Discussions