FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 1:41 pm

Folks on Facebook, help me win a contest

<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:53 am

Folks on Facebook, help me win a contest

Cnet is sponsoring a Facebook contest to win a new HDTV. I have entered and would love any and all help to get as many votes as I can and who knows, maybe I will win this sucker.

Everyone with a Facebook account can vote once a day every day until the contest is over.

The link is found below:
http://bit.ly/11uyEEf

P.S. my entry is a beautiful tube amp.
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Jun 23, 2013 9:17 pm

Re: Folks on Facebook, help me win a contest

EndersShadow wrote:Cnet is sponsoring a Facebook contest to win a new HDTV. I have entered and would love any and all help to get as many votes as I can and who knows, maybe I will win this sucker.

Everyone with a Facebook account can vote once a day every day until the contest is over.

The link is found below:

Voted and shared - Good Luck!!!
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Sun Jun 23, 2013 10:25 pm

Shortcake wrote:
EndersShadow wrote:Cnet is sponsoring a Facebook contest to win a new HDTV. I have entered and would love any and all help to get as many votes as I can and who knows, maybe I will win this sucker.

The link is found below:

Voted and shared - Good Luck!!!

Thanks, need all the help I can get.

Contest runs through July 10th so hopefully I can keep getting votes and win this suker!
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:48 pm

Bump, up to 31.... please keep the votes coming....
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:02 pm

I believe I'm number 33.

Good luck.
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 2:38 pm

frankieD wrote:I believe I'm number 33.

Good luck.

Will try to get in and vote daily
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Mon Jun 24, 2013 6:10 pm

Just made the first page! There are about 6 people with between 40-50 votes. Once I get past them I can start charging up the leader board.

Please keep voting, and thanks for any votes that you've given me already
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 10:11 am

So good/bad news about the contest. It appears that CNet editor Tom Katzmier (think I spelled that right) will be choosing the winner from the top ten listings. So as long as I get into the top ten I have a 1 in 10 shot at winning the whole thing.

So lets make sure I am in that top ten.

I would like to thank anyone that has voted already and ask you continue to vote for me when you can.
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:18 pm

5 more votes from 10th place. Lets keep it going people.... love the love from the forum!
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:23 pm

bump, in 11th place right now
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Thu Jun 27, 2013 9:01 pm

Folks, please keep voting, I am sitting in 11th place and the vote count difference between 10th and 11th is 3 votes right now and under 15 votes separate 9th from 11th.
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:43 am

...just bumped you up to 100 votes!
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 3:07 pm

Thanks Gary! Looking forward to seeing where I am at when I get home. Hoping to have cracked the top 9.
<<

frankieD

Frankie The Mouth

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 4:45 pm

Here's another fine bump...hope it moves you up !
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-45

Post Fri Jun 28, 2013 7:06 pm

frankieD wrote:Here's another fine bump...hope it moves you up !

Thanks, rolling at number 9 with a small bit of breathing room between me and number 10/11. Bit of a gap between myself and number 8 but nothing that makes me think I cant over take them as well. Keep the votes coming and thanks again!
Next

Return to Misc. Discussions