FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:13 am

Spring's Coming! Time for the Next B.A.S.S. Meetup! (Connect

<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 12:39 pm

Re: Spring's Coming! Time for the Next B.A.S.S. Meetup! (Con

On another forum Mark states it is their loss not mine. He says he is going to watch some Anime this week and no longer has to worry about furnishing his guests with a high quality experience. Makes me wonder just how far down his back he can pat himself. I must confess to all that I as well am an AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT with more accomplished works than Mark . I am at least capable of making sure my own screws remain tight.
"Carver Audio, why settle for less, just ask my neighbors"
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/2,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM/42,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11,5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
CERTIFIED AMPLE PLIERS EXPERT
Some of the best fuckings we get during our lifetime will come from a relative!
I don't kiss ass and I dont take peoples shit, so dont expect it from me!
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:06 pm

hewlew1 wrote: I am at least capable of making sure my own screws remain tight.

You going to let us know when you tighten them or what?
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:22 pm

Since It is Shortcakes Birthday month I will let that one slide. After all who else but a woman can celebrate their birthday for an entire month. Case and point about loose screws. I just couldn't do it.
C1,C2,CT3,CT6,CT7/3,CT23,CT26,C4000,The Receiver,M500,M500T/6,M1.5T,TFM24/2,TFM/25/2,TFM35,TFM35X,TFM/42,DTL200,TDR1700,DPL20,TX11,5.2Center,5.1Sub/3,Original Amazings,Platinum Amazings/2,AL3'S,Polk SDA SRS, Polk SDA 1C's, Polk RTA11's, Polk Monitor 10's,Monitor 7's, Sunfire 300x2 /5, Sunfire pre, Sunfire MK2 Sub, 4 Carverfest monoblocks, Mapletree Audio Designs Tube Preamp,Phase Linear Andromeda III speakers, Phase Linear 4000 Preamp, Dahlquist DQ-10's
<<

Chauss

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 1:42 pm

Hey Harry- you f'in f,f'er.....I cerebrate mine every day! :lol:
Good sound—like good music, good wine and good fellowship—is meant to be shared.
"The difference between genius and stupidity is that genius has its limits" Albert Einstein
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:32 pm

Well, now, I gave up celebrating. Wasn't meant to be LOL...and my screws aren't loose. I threw mine away entirely. Went with nails and super glue instead.

Chauss, now you have it right! Harry is just jealous. He is at that age, he forgets when his Bday is, so he plays it off as if he could care less.

Smooches, Harry. If it makes you feel better, I'll let Ms B paddle you for your BDay lol. (And take pictures, cause you know, if there's no photos...)
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
<<

radioeng2

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 2:58 pm

Harry,

Since your an Ample Pliers Expert, perhaps we could all learn some things from you. I only have a couple of ordinary pliers. When you write your book, I'm sure I'll learn more. But please share your expertise with us pliers beginners.

I'm going to go ahead and guess that there is only 3 things you have to know to select the correct pair of pliers. Is that about right? Perhaps in advance of your Pliers Expert novel, you'll present a paper to a leading tools organization and lay out why every pair of pliers ever made has been wrong and only you know the best way to make and use pliers. Likely the conclusion you've reached is that any price above WalMart pricing is frivelous and we've all been duped by any more than paying 79 cents. It's the shiny finish and the rubber handles we've all been fooled by.

If only we'd cover our eyes, our ears, and wear armored gloves, (please also plug your nose to prevent smelling the quality differences), then the differences in pliers would go away. Never mind the stripped bolt heads....that's just because we're not an expert like you. We'll learn if we pay careful attention to all you say.

We're certainly honored to be in your presence...sir! We await your further words of wisdom....

Mark
<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 3:08 pm

Well, now...
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 4:18 pm

Harry, can you point me to the aisle where they keep the left-handed pliers being I'm a southpaw.

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

Snoop65

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:21 pm

Magnaryder wrote:Harry, can you point me to the aisle where they keep the left-handed pliers being I'm a southpaw.

ray

LMAO!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+CARVER SD/A 390t=WOW!!!!!!
<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:30 pm

Ray True Value, Ace, or Servicestar first I must know which hardware store is in your neighborhood. Only then can I direct you to the proper aisle.
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 5:32 pm

hewlew1 wrote:Ray True Value, Ace, or Servicestar first I must know which hardware store is in your neighborhood. Only then can I direct you to the proper aisle.

Harry, got a True Value about 3/4 of a mile up the road. Small town USA baby!

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 7:39 pm

I got a ton of left handers here. I bought the wrong ones!!!! Harry told me just to stand on the other side of the item and I still can't get the pliers to work right. Damn Him!!! He should have told me to exchange them.

BTW, you know what they say right - left handed your brain is in backward.
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 8:33 pm

Is that why I'm always talking out my ass?

ray
Magnaryder

<<

hewlew1

"You Fuckin' Fucks"

Post Sun Mar 23, 2014 9:36 pm

=D> =D> =D> =D>
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Mar 24, 2014 12:42 am

Sorry Shortcake, I told everyone he was a fucking asshole with the biggest pile of crap gear I've ever seen back when he joined.

Took ya'll long enough to catch up. :lol:
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
PreviousNext

Return to Misc. Discussions