Remote chance anyone going through Virginia on S I-95

Not sure where to post your Carver topic... Try here.
Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Remote chance anyone going through Virginia on S I-95

Post by Don » Tue Mar 08, 2016 9:32 am

Has some of you know per my previous post, Packratt picked up a Vintage Marantz Int. amp for me Saturday. Thank you Packratt. =D> Is there a remote chance anyone going through Virginia on southbound I-95 in the next couple of months on the way to Florida to where maybe a hand off could be arranged?

I will be seeing Carver buddies in Savannah, Georgia, Greenville, SC., Charlotte, NC during the month of May. Therefore, if anyone is near one of these locations while passing through Virginia a coordination of a hand off may be also possible. If not, Packratt will so graciously ship to Florida for me. Just trying to avoid any potential shipping damage, if at all possible.

I know a long shot, but thought I would post up. :-k

viewtopic.php?f=37&t=19575
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

Return to “Misc. Discussions”