FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Apr 24, 2014 3:07 am

BUYERS AND SELLERS BEWARE!

<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Nov 27, 2004 8:31 am

BUYERS AND SELLERS BEWARE!

There is now an individual on this forum who has less than scrupulous business tactics. Under no circumstances should you involve yourself with our "friend" Scott T. from Indiana. It would be wise to neither buy NOR sell to this individual.

Mr. T has been banned from other forums for his less than honest practices.

THIS IS NOT A JOKE!

George
<<

wangotango

Post Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:00 am

i have several carver pieces and love to talk audio and you want to start crap! turn the page george [-X
<<

TroyD

M-400t CUBE

Post Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:17 am

Scott,

I'm sure that there are a lot of thieves that are great conversationalists however I'd rather not associate with them either. We would prefer NOT to associate with a self professed criminal. Get lost.

Troy
<<

wangotango

Post Sat Nov 27, 2004 9:23 am

what happened on other sites has nothing to do with me chating on this site. find a new crutch troy
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:18 am

WRONG, it's got everything to do with you being here.

George and Troy speak the truth, avoid this fool at all cost!
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:09 pm

Before I say anything, I would like some examples of this persons "less than scrupulous business tactics" please..

James - Webmaster
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Sat Nov 27, 2004 4:48 pm

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

George

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Nov 28, 2004 9:04 am

Mr. Administrator,

Some time back, maybe 3 or 4 years ago, I contracted with Mr. Trigg to buy an amp from him. We agreed on a price, and he told me to send a check. I did, and e-mailed him to say I had done so (a common courtesy).

Either the next day, or the day after, another forum member e-mailed me to inform me that an amp, exactly like the one I had contracted for, had been RECENTLY offered up for sale at a different website, for a considerably larger amount of money than I had contracted for. Sure enough, the seller was none other than Mr. Trigg, and the amp was none other than the one I had already sent a check for. The date the amp was offered for sale at the new website was a couple days AFTER
he told me to "Send the check."

I e-mailed him to see what was going on and got......

"Well, I uh....changed my mind, and I was going to either rip up your check or mail it back to you."

Not feeling very comfortable with that answer, I felt compelled to go to my bank and stop payment of that check. My time, my effort, and a $20 stop payment charge.

I posted this behavior on the Polk Audio Forum, which was where a great many of us met. That seemed to begin, or highlight for all to see, an ethical, and moral downward spiral by said individual.

People enter a BUSINESS agreement expecting the other individual/s to perform as stated in the agreement. There are stories regarding his lack of delivery of goods, delivery of damaged or misrepresented goods, and failure to adequately pack goods he ultimately does ship (after threat of legal action). The latter being especially despicable in my opinion, as it shows the true childish behavior involved here. Flason, Madmax, Phuz, Tentoze, myself, and who knows how many others got a taste of it. Even if he were to make total amends to all the people involved, it wouldn't matter one bit to me. Here is an individual who thinks NOTHING of tying up your funds, or equipment, for months and maybe years at a time. An individual who you JUST MAY have to chase down and threaten with legal action in order to get him to perform as he specified he would. Mr. Administartor, would you like to undergo that? Spend months sending e-mails back and forth to someone who may or may not be as concerned as you? Have YOUR funds tied up for months while someone "decides" if you're worthy of his performance, or if you're even on his radar scope due to other financial problems he has?

Anyhow, that's my story above. It is absolutely true with no ommissions, or embellishments.

George
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Nov 28, 2004 11:26 am

I have followed all the links listed, and read all of the feedback that has been left....

(For now) I will not take any action against this person, for he has done nothing wrong through this forum. I will however leave this thread intact as a future warning to anyone that intends to enter into any kind of dealings with him.

Unfortunately, I do not feel comfortable banning someone from the forum, that has not done anything wrong here (yet).
I hope everyone can understand my decision, and can also respect it.

((To Scott T. from Indiana... This is you 1st and only warning....
If you try to rip anyone off in this forum, your IP WILL be banned))
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

ferrari

TFM-35

Post Thu Feb 16, 2006 11:27 pm

Having experienced a run in with one of these looser myself who didn't tell me the speakers were in several pieces and damaged, I stand with my friends. George, F1 and tmaker.
If you don't want to be honest , go somewhere else to bother people.
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:39 am

I heard about that mess. Feel free to expose the putz, so that no one else has to find out the hard way.

<<

ferrari

TFM-35

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:16 am

He is
michael peterson
elghosto@hotmail.com
s amboy

considering the 1/8 inch X 8 inch gouge and broken parts and the fact that he knew nothing about them and had no other audio equipment visable, these are stolen speakers.
black platinums, mark 4's.
he said he bought them in boston
<<

ferrari

TFM-35

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 10:17 am

new jersey
<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Fri Feb 17, 2006 11:56 pm

Bravo!!!

<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Sun Feb 19, 2006 4:58 am

oh really? ;)

╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
Next

Return to Misc. Discussions