The latest Flea-Prey crap. Check THIS out!!!

Problems with E-bay? Let us know.

Moderator: Audioshopper

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by F1nut » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:06 pm

weitrhino wrote:
That's the only negative I ever got. Bozo seller sent wrong item, big hassle getting the right stuff, and then shorted me on the package. I left negative and he smeared me for it.
Same here and it still pisses me off. Deadbeat buyer never paid, so I neg'ed him and then he had the fu(king nerve to neg me. He better pray we never meet him in person.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

faustus
M-400t CUBE

Post by faustus » Tue Feb 05, 2008 10:10 pm

faustus wrote:Makes me feel like they don't want BUYERS either.

Can't leave neutral or negative feedback? Oh, I understand, we are supposed to take the seller's word that all gear is minty and free of problems? Or, you can check the positive-only feedback? WTF?

It must have been getting too hard for the shit-sellers to make a dishonest living!
I had the details bass-ackwards on the negative feedback. Sorry for the confusion, I just can't read straight sometimes!

tomstat
SILVER-7t

Post by tomstat » Wed Feb 06, 2008 12:36 am

F1nut wrote:Read it again guys.

1. As of May, sellers will no longer be able to give buyers neutral or negative ratings, only positive ratings.

Buyers can still leave neutral or negative ratings. I believe the rational here is to prevent sellers from leaving retalatory negatives.
Hey, that is a GOOD thing. Kind of surprising considering the problems many of the regs here have reported in that venue.
ImageImage

maddmaxxx
(Pair of Silver 9t's)

Post by maddmaxxx » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:36 pm

-mr 500 wrote;
-It must be true because there are so many sellers that sell multiple items under $25.00 I can't see any of them being happy about it including me.
It makes me feel like they don't want us around.

-***that is real BAD, when a PERFECT[100%] broker, like mr 500 is NOT recognized !!![upsetting to me]

-***1] can you make a 2set min order , [8pucks] ???
-***2] your sorbethene AVRIZERS, are 'hi-end' and a VERY real upgrade !!!
-[perhaps audiogon or elsewhere will apreciate your very fine products] and PERFECT business practices and precision work ethics...

-oh, and THANKYOU TREX =D> =D> =D> =D> =D>
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro

OBI56
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by OBI56 » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:44 pm

I agree about the Sorbothane AVRizers maddmaxxx. I've just upgraded ALL of my original AVRizers to the Sorbothane pads and they have improved every single piece of equipment I have put them under. Removing all of those small vibrations that the amps, preamps and CDPs are subjected to really does clear things up quite a bit, especially for the CDPs where the change is rather dramatic. Like taking away a piece of burlap away from in front of the sound with each piece of equipment.

My next tweak is going to be damping the thin sheetmetal casings of my CDPs and pre-amp. Can't hurt I figure.
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Mon Feb 11, 2008 11:57 pm

Thank You both from the bottom of my heart for your kind, kind words. =D>

Kahuna
TFM-45
Location: Area 51-Skunk Works Division - Space Age Materials Lab

Post by Kahuna » Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:47 am

Just to make sure I have this correct, I (the buyer) will not run the risk of any negative feedback on a prospective purchase? (Story as follows). I placed a minimum bid on a receiver (to be used in the basement) for the kids to leave on (and destroy) instead of my gear, and I feel the seller is backing out of the transaction because he feels the receiver sold for much less than he originally wanted. Since the close of the auction, I have had NO response to approx. 5 e-mails I have sent him. (Granted, it has only been 3 days since the close of the auction, so I will give it more time). I did ask a question during the auction about picking this receiver up if I won the auction, and he responded Immediately.

Any thoughts?
"The only thing in this world that gives orders, is balls"

German engineering in the haus..........Jah!

I'm from the United States of KISS MY @$$

Handle every stressful situation like a dog: Piss on it and walk away..

Mr. M-500t
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by Mr. M-500t » Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:00 am

Give it some time. Good luck to ya.

Return to “E-Bay Boondoggles”