FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:27 pm

my boss found a job he can handle

<<

mbskeam

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:22 pm

my boss found a job he can handle

well today at work they put in a camera to watch and see how long you are in the shitter....

he can now fullfill his life long dream of a clinically depressed phecalpheliac.....
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I need a new name for him....
lets hear them.....
Mbskeam

#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"
<<

TNRabbit

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:25 pm

Re: my boss found a job he can handle

"Shitty McShitstain"
TNRabbit

From FrankieD's lips to your ears: Sunfire - a quiet box of endless power.

Sunfire TG-IV/400~7 Amp
Carver SD/A-360 CDP
Benchmark DAC-1
Sony SACD/DVD-A
Active bi-amp: Ashly XR-1001 & 2 Rane PEQ-15s
Main: HotRodded AL-IIIs
Sub: Klipsch RT-12d
Center: Sunfire CRS-3c
Surround: Sunfire CRS-3 (x 2)

OconeeOrange wrote:"Gary likes to play it 'loud' as do I. His system begs you turn it up until you die"

RIP WIlliam B. Dibble, 1948-2012. I'll miss you my friend.
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:16 pm

mbskeam wrote:well today at work they put in a camera to watch and see how long you are in the shitter....

he can now fullfill his life long dream of a clinically depressed phecalpheliac.....

lets hear them.....

Are you serious ? I won't let my wife watch me take a dump ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:20 pm

Mr. M-500t wrote:
mbskeam wrote:well today at work they put in a camera to watch and see how long you are in the shitter....

lets hear them.....

Are you serious ? I won't let my wife watch me take a dump ! :lol: :lol: :lol:

How about "Shit For Brains" ? :D
<<

kingman

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:59 pm

SHIT "HEAD"!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

mbskeam

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:43 pm

right now his name is.....

ol useless.........

as we were leaving work somebody put a sign up on the inside of the bathroom door....
said something like,....

Tom and Ken the POTTY COPS.....
(Tom my boss, Ken the plant maint super)

of course they think its me......
as I left the tape vid was being looked at.....

Kens going off, saying,

" I'll have there ass....If I find out it was you, I'm going to do something about it"......
my only comment was "Good luck with that"

I can say with all honesty that it was not me, so fuckem....
they did not like the fact that I told them they wasted a whole day doing shit.....

but the plant production managers son and his stoner receiving friend can rip off a bunch of product samples,...
and this is okay......
swept under the rug, even with video....

this sort of shit pisses me off, instead of stating what they are REALLY UP TO...
and going to 1 or 2 individualizes, and saying "hey fucktard straighten your shit up"...
of course not in those words, but sometimes that's the only way you can get thru to some of the talking monkeys I work with.... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)

it just keeps the pot steered, so that a couple of them can look good to the owner, when they keep the problems going instead of stopping the shit from going any farther,....

and dont get me started on our back shop supervisors.....

got there own little fiefdoms, each out to get the other dept., and the only thing that happens is that shit dont get built right,....
but its my fault that it takes me so long to assemble my project......

ever have one of those days....... ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) #-o #-o #-o :shock: :shock: :shock:
Mbskeam

#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"
<<

Jag_97470

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:26 pm

I feel your pain. Why is it Shit always rolls downhill and we are at the bottom to catch it? Every employer has someone sitting in the glass tower pushing a pencil and sets how things "should be done" without even a clue what the fuck they are doing! Why? Because they have NEVER been out in the real world doing what "we do". My work is sending me to class in Chicago next week, no biggie I have been to lot's of classes before. But wait it gets better! We got purchased by Canon (I repair copiers) and we MUST be trained on certain machines before Sales, you know, the High power sales force that makes all the money selling these copiers and promising the world to the customer elite sales force > and if something does not work right, yes it rolls downhill to the underpaid service tech > and all the sudden it's our fucken fault this 40 grand copier will not e-mail Barack Obama direct to flick him shit! It's not just any black and white copier, oh no, it's the "Advanced Color" class with the Top of The Line Cadillac of all copiers class, and I haven't even seen this copier! WTF! 4 pre-requisitions I have to do and still have one more to complete by the end of the week! Dam it! This copier has more sensors, fault detection systems, quality systems, improved bla bla bla that I have ever seen! This is going to be a nightmare! What ever happened to the good ol analog days? Gurrrr! Oh sorry, what was your post about? :lol: oh yeah, watching a blow up doll sitting on the toilet! Now, that would be funny! :lol: :lol:
<<

Mr. M-500t

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:51 pm

Jag_97470 wrote:I feel your pain. Why is it Shit always rolls downhill and we are at the bottom to catch it? Every employer has someone sitting in the glass tower pushing a pencil and sets how things "should be done" without even a clue what the fuck they are doing! Why? Because they have NEVER been out in the real world doing what "we do". My work is sending me to class in Chicago next week, no biggie I have been to lot's of classes before. But wait it gets better! We got purchased by Canon (I repair copiers) and we MUST be trained on certain machines before Sales, you know, the High power sales force that makes all the money selling these copiers and promising the world to the customer elite sales force > and if something does not work right, yes it rolls downhill to the underpaid service tech > and all the sudden it's our fucken fault this 40 grand copier will not e-mail Barack Obama direct to flick him shit! It's not just any black and white copier, oh no, it's the "Advanced Color" class with the Top of The Line Cadillac of all copiers class, and I haven't even seen this copier! WTF! 4 pre-requisitions I have to do and still have one more to complete by the end of the week! Dam it! This copier has more sensors, fault detection systems, quality systems, improved bla bla bla that I have ever seen! This is going to be a nightmare! What ever happened to the good ol analog days? Gurrrr! Oh sorry, what was your post about? :lol: oh yeah, watching a blow up doll sitting on the toilet! Now, that would be funny! :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Sounds like we all have the same fucking problems. :x
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:35 pm

One of my most favorite lines....

"Officers Cock Knuckle, and Dick Lock"

2:00 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it... because nobody else will.

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

Uncle Paul

Newbie 50+

Post Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:50 pm

PLEASE no cross posts in "Post your favorite pic of anything..."
Carver CT-27v / CT-28v / TFM-55x / TFM-15cb / TFM-6cb / AV-405 / SD/A360
JBL XPL-200A / XPL-140A / L-46 / 4344 mk2 clones in progress /
Pioneer SA-9500II / RT-707 / Technics SL-1800 II TT
SAE 4400 Active Crossover / Audionics CC2