Cookies and the new forum.

Upcoming changes to be made to the forum
treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Cookies and the new forum.

Post by treitz3 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 3:47 pm

I am still having troubles with the "new posts" link and having the website update the viewed and unviewed posts. I haven't changed anything since the last forum and I was wondering if this is something I should take care of on my end, or if it is part of some sort of new forum glitch.

Posts as far back as the 2nd of April are showing up as new, yet I have clicked onto them and cleared cookies both on the bottom of the forum and within my own computer.

I still have two "unread" messages that I have read at least 20 times, cleared the cookies, blah, blah. Any suggestions?
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

F1nut
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Cookies and the new forum.

Post by F1nut » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:10 pm

I've been having the same issue. I've found that clicking the "Mark forums read" near the top right clears out everything.
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

Make America Great Again

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Mon Apr 07, 2008 6:39 pm

That did the trick with the posts read, even when I logged out and came back in. Thanks!

I still have the 2 "unread" messages I've clicked onto about 25 times now, but I can deal with that. When I get back to the forum, I will see if there is something similar to that for the PM's.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

maddmaxxx
(Pair of Silver 9t's)

Post by maddmaxxx » Mon Apr 07, 2008 9:46 pm

-tom, did'nt do anything and so far so good [Forumwise]...guess lucky this trip

-just read your velodyne thread...MAN...you are having a worser 'luck' year than i ?

-did you mug a preacher ? or kick a puppydog ?

-gonna have to bring Holywater to cf'08 to Bless the systems
-* © Küül ®™ /mx...
-Too hip gotta book
-"Don't BAN me Bro!"...el/doro

Return to “(( Site & Forum Updates ))”