FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 5:43 pm

Taking a bite out of the olive branch...

<<

Shortcake

SILVER-7t

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:36 pm

Re: Taking a bite out of the olive branch...

Daddyjt wrote:
Shortcake wrote:
Daddyjt wrote:Hello out there. In the interest of promoting some good will between the 2 sites, I am jumping over to say hi.

I joined Carversite about a year and a half ago, because I bought a 1.0t mkII off eBay, and wanted to know what I had on my hands. I pretty much lurked over there till about a year ago, when the "bug" really bit me. Since then, I've pretty much shelved all my other hobbies, and given in to the "dark side" of Carver tech. Thanks to the likes of Hashy, Rich, Dennis and James (Retriever), my knowledge has grown exponentially - to the point that I actually realize just how little I really know.

My favorite pastime is buying amps, upgrading/refreshing them, and giving them away .

I enjoy all types of music, except new rap(I actually like some of the old rap). I am a HUGE (I cannot stress that enough) movie buff, and will routinely spout movie quotes that most people will interpret as me just being a weirdo.

Anyway, I look forward to meeting some good people over here, and doing my part to mend the fences...

Mark

Giving away amps? I don't recall who was my last favorite, but you just took the lead. (how much ass kissing does it take lol???)

Welcome!

Thanks Shortcake - your post at Carversite inspired me to drop in over here. I always do random drawings, but nice comments can get you additional entrys:-)

Welcome, Mark. Nice to be the inspiration for something other than drinking.
Last edited by Shortcake on Fri Feb 28, 2014 11:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
It is cruel, you know, that music should be so beautiful. It has the beauty of loneliness of pain: of strength and freedom. The beauty of disappointment and never-satisfied love. The cruel beauty of nature and everlasting beauty of monotony. - Benjamen Britten
<<

Gene C

Newbie 50+

Post Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:27 pm

Re: Taking a bite out of the olive branch...

Welcome Mark! Glad you made it, sorry I missed your grand entrance yesterday.
Living room...Sunfire TGP-III 11.4 setup 4 Silver Seven t's/Infinity Kappa 9A (main)/ 4 TFM-45's/ CRS3 (main) /Sunfire CRS3C (center)/Pro-Ject RPM 5.1 v2/Jolida JD-9 II /Apple TV/Wadia 171i/SD/A-490T /WA6/Infinity PS-312 sub & Sunfire Signature Sub (rear)/2 Martin Logan Dynamo 1000 watt subs (front)/AV-806X/4 Infinity C255ES bi pole speakers for sur, sur back and side axis/70" Sharp Aquos LC-70LE733U/Oppo BDP-95 Blu-ray/Douglas Interconnects & 9ga speaker cable.

Garage... CT-17/M-0.5t/TFM-15cb/AV-64/AudioSource EQ Eight Series II 4 Infinity micro sl speakers/2 Martin Logan Motion 4/Infinity Entra 12" Sub.
Previous

Return to "The Welcome Mat"