Hi!

Just found us? Entering CarverAudio.com for the first time? Post your introductions here and say hi to all of the other Carver enthusiasts.
sea
TFM-35

Re: Hi!

Post by sea » Fri Sep 26, 2014 7:26 am

^^^ Thank You Shortcake. I am sorry I did not get to meet and speak with you at Carverfest. We were in and out pretty quickly. If all works out Randi and I will be there for the bulk of next year's gathering.

Shortcake
SILVER-7t

Post by Shortcake » Fri Sep 26, 2014 10:08 am

sea wrote:^^^ Thank You Shortcake. I am sorry I did not get to meet and speak with you at Carverfest. We were in and out pretty quickly. If all works out Randi and I will be there for the bulk of next year's gathering.

I do believe we 'met' - weren't you there for lasagna night? Or am I confusing you with someone else?

We didn't chat much at all, but there was always so many chats going on.
“Music gives a soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination and life to everything.” ― Plato

sea
TFM-35

Post by sea » Fri Sep 26, 2014 11:52 am

Yes. We were there most of Saturday, Photos and Lasagna. I did not remember being introduced, sorry. We met so many nice people. We are really excited to come next year and will be there most of the time.

radioeng2
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by radioeng2 » Fri Sep 26, 2014 1:36 pm

sea wrote:Yes. We were there most of Saturday, Photos and Lasagna. I did not remember being introduced, sorry. We met so many nice people. We are really excited to come next year and will be there most of the time.
We only hope that opinion doesn't change upon greater exposure! :lol:
I was there "At the Fest!" Hope you were too!

Magnaryder
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Magnaryder » Fri Sep 26, 2014 4:51 pm

Good to meet you Ed!

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

"Racing is life, the rest of the time you're just sitting around."-Steve McQueen

Return to “"The Welcome Mat"”