Hello. Glad to be here. Carver Amp giveaway.

Just found us? Entering CarverAudio.com for the first time? Post your introductions here and say hi to all of the other Carver enthusiasts.
JimClark

Hello. Glad to be here. Carver Amp giveaway.

Post by JimClark » Thu Mar 22, 2018 8:34 pm

Hello,
I'm Jim. On Carver site I'm Ar9Jim and on Carver stereo forum JimClark. I have met many of you before and look forward to seeing many of you again at Carverfest.

I started a business since retirement doing demos and selling Bob Carver products. I'll be giving demos at AXPONA in room 662 listed under The Bob Carver Corp.. As part of the promotion for Jimclarkstereo.com we are have a drawing for a Bob Carver Crimson 275 vacuum tube amp.. The drawing will be held at Axpona on April 15th..

This drawing is also open to any member of Caveraudio.com that is in good membership standing here. You need not be present at Axpona to win. If you win, the actual cost of shipping is the only cost to you.

If you wish to enter please reply with 'IN' and I'll make a ticket for each person and make sure you are entered in the drawing.

Some members are very loyal to the individual sites and this drawing is open to all of them. If you have not yet heard the latest Bob Carver products and can make it to Northern IL., you are welcome to visit Jim Clark Stereo, a Bob Carver showcase for a great demo of these amazing products. Sometimes open box specials are available.

Return to “"The Welcome Mat"”