Cool Lightstar remote pic.....

<<

F1nut

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:38 am

Re: Cool Lightstar remote pic.....

Ya'll crack me up!
Political Correctness...defined

A doctrine fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and rabidly promoted by an unscrupulous mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end.

In a recent press conference, President Obama remarked, "If I had a city, it would look just like Detroit."
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:00 am

Magnaryder wrote:Toymaker mis-recalled.....as I recall, your box never even got opened till Sunday night...
That was Dad's remore(sp) Ray.

your Dad couldn't find his right off, I took mine out of the box for Bob to look at with me standing there hoping he didn't drop it. I wasn't sure if even he could fix it if he dropped it on those hardwood floors. A moment that seemed to last forever.,,, or so my Crown befuddled brain remembers it ;-)

ray

and after all of that I forgot to get Bob to autograph the damn thing...shit!
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

OBI56

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Tue Oct 07, 2008 5:43 am

Magnaryder wrote:
Magnaryder wrote:Toymaker mis-recalled.....as I recall, your box never even got opened till Sunday night...
That was Dad's remore(sp) Ray.

your Dad couldn't find his right off, I took mine out of the box for Bob to look at with me standing there hoping he didn't drop it. I wasn't sure if even he could fix it if he dropped it on those hardwood floors. A moment that seemed to last forever.,,, or so my Crown befuddled brain remembers it ;-)

ray

and after all of that I forgot to get Bob to autograph the damn thing...shit!

Seems thats not the only thing he didn't sign ...
Why let facts or common sense get in the way of your opinions.
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Oct 07, 2008 12:47 pm

Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue Oct 07, 2008 2:58 pm

No, I did not get a chance for him to sign my equipment. :(
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

Toy Maker

Puppet Master

Post Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:00 pm

no.....

Seems thats not the only thing he didn't sign ...

that was a stab at me, I forgot something for him.
Whatever you do in life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it 'cause nobody else will

‎~You think Einstein walked around thinkin' everyone was a bunch of dumb shits?~

SHUT UP AND ENJOY THE MUSIC!
╭∩╮(︶︿︶)╭∩╮
<<

DaveS

The OverLord of CarverAudio.com

Post Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:09 pm

YA WELL I DIDN`T GET MY LIGHSTARS SIGNED EITHER!!!!!!!!!! So quit your bitchin`
The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government - lest it come to dominate our lives and interests”.
- Patrick Henry
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:27 pm

I think we all probably missed the chance to have Bob sign something or forgot to do something while we were at CarverFest. I know Tom and James were really busy the entire 'Fest, either helping one member with something or another , answering questions, dealing with the logistics of the event and making sure Mr. Carver had everything he needed. Everyone (Bob included) had a great time and I can't wait until next year for it to happen again.

James, Tom I can't thank you both enough!!!!

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Shure V15 type IIIG cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

<<

engtaz

"TAZ"

Post Tue Oct 07, 2008 6:37 pm

But he was in your and also in Jame's cabins more than anybody elses cabins. Must have been too much chilling going on. :D
engtaz

Carver M4.0T in front channels to Caver AL VI's in SACD & 2 Channel setup
C 16, PT 2400, Slim Device, Carver TX-8, 490T and Rega TT w Grado Gold cart in the 2 channel setup
Bogen SRB20 is computer amp
Carver PM-350 donated for youth church use
<<

snow

TFM-25

Post Wed Oct 08, 2008 8:15 pm

Im thinking it weighs more like 2lbs, word of warning here, do not use this with bare feet in front of you and drop it, Hurts like hell and will leave a mark :lol:

REGARDS SNOW
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Sat Oct 11, 2008 3:12 pm

At least it landed on something soft.....heheheheh

ray
Magnaryder

<<

snow

TFM-25

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 3:33 am

Magnaryder wrote:At least it landed on something soft.....heheheheh

ray
Ye better than in my lap I suppose :lol:

REGARDS SNOW
<<

Rainman

SILVER-7t

Post Sun Oct 12, 2008 4:38 am

DaveS wrote:YA WELL I DIDN`T GET MY LIGHSTARS SIGNED EITHER!!!!!!!!!! So quit your bitchin`

Dave, your amps are LIGHTSTARS!....... They don't need to be signed!..... because adding to the record number of "Cool Style Points" you already have seems kinda un necessary! 8) 8) But on the other hand.... Given the chance I guess you might as well kick 'em' while they're down! =D>

Rainman
Question: Do you know why turds are tapered on the ends? Answer: So your asshole doesn't slam shut..

Carver- SDA490t, SDA450, 2 TFM45's, TFM15, CT23, CT28v, CT27v, Linn Kaber speakers, Sunfire crm2's, PS Audio Statement speaker cables and I/C's, A.P.C. power
Previous

Return to Carver Research (Lightstar)