FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:42 am

Carver M1.0t MKII mod thread (lets talk about it).

<<

EndersShadow

TFM-55

Post Mon Sep 08, 2014 3:51 pm

Carver M1.0t MKII mod thread (lets talk about it).

So I've heard many things at the 2 different forums regarding the MKII mod's to the Carver M1.0t and M500t amps.

I figured I would start a discussion that would allow all members of this site to comment on their concerns, and hopefully some of the guys smarter than me who have done these mods can discuss them.

I realize this particular mod is a point of contention between both forums.

I am HOPEFUL that this thread can remain civil. Lets keep our discussion on the actual implementation of the MKII mod and actual facts about its implementation.

Here is a thread that has been referenced where Rolland and RichP discussed his MKII modifications.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=6996&p=75747#p75747

I wont attempt to be smart enough to understand it all, but lets talk numbers, physics, heat, etc. I hope to some extent the discussion in this thread can help provide a source of factual information on the modification to be used as a reference.

So if you have facts about why the modification is safe, concerns about its implementation, etc, discuss them here.

But lets keep it civil.
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-55

Post Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:02 am

Re: Carver M1.0t MKII mod thread (lets talk about it).

Bump...
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
<<

radioeng2

SILVER-7t

Post Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:29 am

Dan,

You've got a topic that is interesting, but I think you've caught many, very busy. A big share of the folks around here are on the road right now. They've been busy packing the cooler, picking up flashlight batteries and lookin' for the door! \:D/

Mark
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-55

Post Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:13 am

radioeng2 wrote:Dan,

You've got a topic that is interesting, but I think you've caught many, very busy. A big share of the folks around here are on the road right now. They've been busy packing the cooler, picking up flashlight batteries and lookin' for the door! \:D/

Mark

No worries Mark... I actually meant to bump my amp listing not this one lol..

Return to Carver Home (Audio)