FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Oct 25, 2014 12:35 am

Carver ALS.. mini's????

<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:24 pm

Re: Carver ALS.. mini's????

I tease. Last time i use computer modeling for building woofer boxed was using bass box 1.0 and blaubox i think it was. Like oh 1990's. After that, not so much. So many online calculators . I am temped to buy the newest bass box software, but at a couple of hundred for it all, it has to wait until later. What is your issue just the same?
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:29 pm

angelod307 wrote: All i can do is get naked and sit on a pc then call it computer modeling.

Good one Angelo. However, please don't share that picture with us. :lol: :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

EndersShadow

TFM-55

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:35 pm

angelod307 wrote:I tease. Last time i use computer modeling for building woofer boxed was using bass box 1.0 and blaubox i think it was. Like oh 1990's. After that, not so much. So many online calculators . I am temped to buy the newest bass box software, but at a couple of hundred for it all, it has to wait until later. What is your issue just the same?

John is attempting to take his set of SDA's and modify the cabinet to look nicer.

But since SDA's have very SPECIFIC requirements for cabinet volume and specifically the location of the speakers he needs a CAD drawing to provide to a cabinet maker or someone to build it for him.

I am sure he can be MORE specific, but thats the general thing he needs.

I havent used CAD since I graduated college and no longer have access to the program, or 3d Studio Max (again havent used since college) or I would try to help.
"You were on my Ignore List, but you are too damn entertaining, like a circus monkey, so I took you off" - H9
"We shouldn't laugh at people like you, we should pray for them. You have my prayers for a speedy rehabilitation you sad, silly little man" - Jstas
<<

angelod307

SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:46 pm

Yes , james is the cad master. Alex too i bet.
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts
Previous

Return to Carver Home (Audio)