Cabin Reservations - Carverfest 2012

It's all about the music this time. SEP 7-17
treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Cabin Reservations - Carverfest 2012

Post by treitz3 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Click on this link >>> http://www.watershedcabins.com/ <<< for more information on the cabins, local attractions and amenities.

ImageImageImageImageImage

September 7th - 17th, 2012
Location - Needmore Rd., Bryson City, North Carolina 28713

THIS THREAD WILL BE UPDATED AS NAMES, DATES and ROOMS ARE BOOKED, KEEP CHECKING BACK...

This is a preplanned/pre-reserved list that is updated as of July 26th, 2012 of who is coming so far.....

Woodland Loft 1
Currently available for dates not specified------------------------10th, 11th and 12th Don and Terri----------------13th, 14th and 15th Kingman and crew

Woodland Loft 2
Currently available for dates not specified---------------------------------------------13th, 14th and 15th Kingman and crew

Woodland Loft 3
Currently available for dates not specified---------------------------------------------13th, 14th and 15th Kingman and crew

TreehouseA**
Currently available---------------------------------------------

TreehouseB**

TreehouseC**

TreehouseD**

**Please note that the Treehouse rentals CAN NOT have any kids, dogs or any stereo gear in them. The only exception is if we as a group rent ALL of them. No refunds will be issued if this policy is not adhered too. This is not our policy, it is a policy of the cabins. If you are evicted for violating the rules, keep in mind that another cabin may not be available for you to rent. Factor this little tidbit of information in when picking out your cabin, thank you.

Watershed 1
Zoot Horn & wife--------------------------------George & Wife------------------------------------Whole time

Watershed 2
Angelo and son, Mike-----------------------------Angelo/Mike-------------------------------------Whole time

Watershed 5

Watershed 6
Currently unavailable----------------------------------------
Treitz3, Chauss, Radioeng2, thall, Jerry and Nikki to be deciding dates this weekend...will update soon.

Watershed 7
Eddie and Audioshopper--------------------------Eddie, Bob Carver------Whole time w/ Eddie having an undetermined added time

Watershed 8
FrankieD and bsturgeon89-------------------Frankie, Brock----------------------------Awaiting confirmation from Brock on actual dates

Watershed 9
Al and wife, Harry-----------------------------Al, Melody, Harry------------------------------------Whole time

Watershed 10
Currently available for dates not specified below...
Don & Terri-----------------------------------Don & Terri-----------------------------------------------------13th, 14th and 15th

Watershed 11
BrianT, thufman03, beemers------------BrianT, Tom, Tom----------------------------------------Whole time

Watershed 12
Ray, DaveS and gang-----------------------------------------------------------------------------Whole time plus 2 days before and two days after [5th-19th]

The contact #'s for the cabins are:

828-488-3688 Reservation line or
828-788-1481 - Dora [Operations Mngr.]
888.604.3075 the Watershed Cabins National #.

Ladies and gentlemen of the forum - This post will be edited and updated as time marches on. What is written here does not necessarily mean right now that everything is final. This is a rough draft based upon discussions behind the scenes and is subject to change at any given moment. Note the date up toward the top of this post as to the latest update when ever you chime back in. Any and all changes should be posted in this thread or PM'd to treitz3. If changes to your cabin reservations are made [or otherwise planned] other than in this thread or via a PM to me, it will not happen.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Very Important!!!

Post by treitz3 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:11 pm

Make sure you get in touch with me [treitz3 via PM or by posting on this thread] BEFORE calling the cabins to insure that the room/cabin is still available. My list trumps even the reservations [paid in full as well...] called into the cabins. If this is the case, your money will either be refunded or transferred to the next available room/cabin.

I can be reached on my cell phone @ 803-579-0607 or you are welcome to PM me by clicking onto my moniker to the left of this post.
In search of accurate reproduction of music. Real sound is my reference and while perfection may not be attainable? If I chase it, I might just catch excellence.

The best way to enjoy digital music reproduction is to never listen to a good analogue reproduction.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Official Carverfest 2012 Cabin pricing schedule

Post by treitz3 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:12 pm

Watershed cabins will be matching last years pricing schedule. The 3 new cabins that Kingman and gang will be staying in are not included in the pricing. As soon as I know the pricing of those cabins, I will let you know. Hopefully sometime next week.

Right click and select "View Image" to see the entire chart.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Carverfest 2012 is now officially launched!!!

Post by treitz3 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 3:26 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen of the forum, the planning and kickoff of Carverfest 2012 has officially begun. Please post here in this thread as to any changes that need to be made to the first post. This will be the reference thread for this year's Carverfest. Any and all information should be found right here. There is another "Sticky" that will explain what airports are around, directions and other useful information.

This thread is now open. Please go ahead and let me know if you plan on sharing a cabin with other forum members, whether or not you prefer your own or would like to be paired with some other fellow forum members to save a few bucks. The cabins available are listed in yellow but right now, that does not necessarily mean that they are available to you. I will try my absolute best [as always] to accommodate everyone to their satisfaction and beyond.

Those that are already listed as being in a cabin, please chime in to confirm what dates you will be attending and that the cabin is in fact correct. I will need this and who will be staying with you. If you have other folks that may or may not come [uncertain], I need to know this as well. I will be making another thread here very shortly that will explain "the pecking order" with regards to the cabins. The length of your stay will be the most important factor concerning that. It is not only for the benefit of the cabins but for the benefit of the members that attend as well. Mutual interest and all that jazz....

That said, let's get the ball rolling!!!

Tom, reminder to self to make this post the Total # of attendees for 2012....

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Re: Cabin Reservations - Carverfest 2012

Post by angelod307 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:18 pm

cough,cough........hmm..
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts

kingman
(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post by kingman » Mon Mar 26, 2012 4:18 pm

Thank you for giving 11 to Tom and Tom and Brian. They asked me before and I knew they wanted it. If Tammy and I and Jerry could get #2 that would be fine for our usual Thurs., Fri., and Sat. nights. I will try to get Skip to come this year also. Let me know.
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!

Don
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Don » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:02 pm

Tom,

Terri, Matt, his wife Ashley and I are in for Thursday, Friday and Saturday nights with a departure on early Sunday morning. Watershed 10 would be great, as that is the cabin we stayed in the last 2 years. Calendar dates: arrival late afternoon or early evening of 13th with departure early morning on the 16th.

Thanks again for your time and dedication along with the usual suspects, the Sauters, and of course, the behind the scenes man, Roy.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP BILL D. RIP WRABBIT

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Post by frankieD » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:25 pm

Tom, I just made my air reservations.

I will be arriving on Wednesday 9/12 and will leave early on Monday 9/17.

I expect to be staying in Cabin #8 with Brock as he is a most excellent roomate.

I do wonder why cabin #8 seems to be more expensive than some of the other cabins. Just a question not a complaint.

See you in September.

Frank.

Zoot Horn
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by Zoot Horn » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:28 pm

Watershed 1--- entire fest

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:42 pm

frankieD wrote:I do wonder why cabin #8 seems to be more expensive than some of the other cabins. Just a question not a complaint.
Hello, Frankie! If memory serves, the WS Cabins have three different "classes" of cabins. Each class [or level] has it's own different set of amenities. The cabin you stay in has the highest level of amenities available.

Dora or the reservation line would know the exact answer but as I know it, this is the general gist of the price difference. I hope this helps answer your question.

mbskeam
(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post by mbskeam » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:03 pm

cabin 5. but I also understand the other thread, from the conversations of last year, it did work for people that came in late and only stayed a few days.
lots of bunks, you can stack um like cord word down stairs... :lol: :lol:
what is the price on the woodland lofts?
Tom did ya get my PM?
Mbskeam

SILVER 7's
Amazing Line Source
2 SVS PB16 SUBS
#1 BLACK BEAUTY's made by the man, the myth, the legend Bob Carver
CARVER: TFM-75, TFM-45(3), SD/A-490T
SUNFIRE: Tube pre
WTL Amadeus GTA+DV DRT XV-1t
2 sets of ALS'3, set of SILVERS, set of PLATS
AUDIOCONTROL: phase coupled activator
KENWOOD: BASIC M2a (2)

“Youth ages, immaturity is outgrown, ignorance can be educated, and drunkenness sobered, but stupid lasts forever.”
― Aristophanes

The only thing I'll feel......will be the RECOIL
Necronomicon Ex-Mortis....... Klaatu Barada Nikkto
"We should seek the greatest value of our action"

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:38 pm

Mike, no I did not get your PM. Call me please. 803-579-0607 whenever you get the chance. Thanks!

frankieD
Frankie The Mouth

Post by frankieD » Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:40 pm

Yeah Tom, what about these new lofts? Are they cheaper?

Just wondering.

We have amenities in #8 that we never use like a pool table.

Just wondering as it gets expensive what with airfare & rental car.

treitz3
"Julian"
"Julian"

Post by treitz3 » Mon Mar 26, 2012 7:59 pm

Fellas, hang tight. I'm expecting the pricing schedule shortly. When I know, you'll know. :wink:

You can always look at the normal rates during this time of year to give you a worst case scenario and possible plans. That said, just chill for a short stint and the juice will be provided. Don't worry, nothing will be done without my approval so you will not be underhanded in any way. As of this point in time? You know as much as I do.

More to come.....stay tuned.

angelod307
SILVER-7 TUBE AMP

Post by angelod307 » Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:43 am

#-o
CarverFest: I just go for the arts and crafts

Return to “CARVERFEST 2012”