FAQ  •  Register   •  Gallery •  Login

It is currently Sat Sep 20, 2014 2:57 am

NEED A REPLACEMENT REMOTE FOR MY 390t

<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 3:46 pm

NEED A REPLACEMENT REMOTE FOR MY 390t

The remote for my SD/A-390t cd player died today. Any suggestions for a replacement?
CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+CARVER SD/A 390t=WOW!!!!!!
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 5:55 pm

Re: NEED A REPLACEMENT REMOTE FOR MY 390t

Snoop,

Believe Toymaker posted a "kinda of" replacement remote years ago on the forum. But I have to tell ya, the WAF was not real high. :shock: I will see if I can find the post and picture.

OK-did quick search and found it below :lol: :lol:

Seriously, searching for Toymaker's remote I did see some threads that will help you. Put remote in the search engine.
Attachments
Toymaker Remote.jpg
Toymaker Remote.jpg (67.23 KiB) Viewed 2702 times
Last edited by Don on Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

kingman

(pair of) SILVER-7 TUBE AMPs

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:17 pm

Vance...buy a PRH-2 amd send it to me. I will program it for you. Believe Beemers has one. http://vintagehifipgh.com/
In reality, it only matters what it sounds like to YOU!!!
<<

Don

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:45 pm

kingman wrote:Vance...buy a PRH-2 amd send it to me. I will program it for you. Believe Beemers has one. http://vintagehifipgh.com/

=D> =D> =D> Much easier than searching the forums and a much higher WAF. :lol: :lol:
To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead.
— Thomas Paine

"Try not to become a man of success, but rather a man of value" Albert Einstein

"Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them". Charlie Reese

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living." Brad Shurett

"Kindness is a language that the Deaf can hear and the Blind can see." Mark Twain

RIP Bill D.
<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:20 pm

Don wrote:Snoop,

Believe Toymaker posted a "kinda of" replacement remote years ago on the forum. But I have to tell ya, the WAF was not real high. :shock: I will see if I can find the post and picture.

OK-did quick search and found it below :lol: :lol:

Seriously, searching for Toymaker's remote I did see some threads that will help you. Put remote in the search engine.

LOL!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Thanks Don! You're a good friend!
CARVER LIGHTSTAR REFERENCE+SUNFIRE CLASSIC TUBE PREAMPLIFIER+JBL XPL200+MUSIC HALL MMF-9.1+GRADO REFERENCE MASTER 1+CARVER SD/A 390t=WOW!!!!!!
<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Thu Dec 06, 2012 7:21 pm

kingman wrote:Vance...buy a PRH-2 amd send it to me. I will program it for you. Believe Beemers has one. http://vintagehifipgh.com/

Thanks Kingman!!!! You are the best!!!! Can Beemers give me a deal on Don's remote too? :lol: :D
<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:37 pm

Purchased the PRH-2 remote from Vintage Hifi today! :D :D \:D/ \:D/ \:D/
<<

kingman

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:43 pm

KOOL...I'll set it up for the 390t and the Sunfire VacuumTube pre. Anything else you want programmed on it?
<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:48 pm

kingman wrote:KOOL...I'll set it up for the 390t and the Sunfire VacuumTube pre. Anything else you want programmed on it?

Nope! That's all I need. Thank you again Wayne!!! :D =D> =D> =D> =D>
<<

Magic_Physicist

TFM-6cb

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 5:45 am

Still have mine and never used it and I got mine when the player first came on the market at the same place I got the original ALS's down the road from where they were made.

Of course now that my CD player doesn't work they both can just sit there doing nothing :rolleyes:

<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Sat Dec 08, 2012 10:21 am

Magic_Physicist wrote:Still have mine and never used it and I got mine when the player first came on the market at the same place I got the original ALS's down the road from where they were made.

Of course now that my CD player doesn't work they both can just sit there doing nothing :rolleyes:

Why don't you ship it to Vintage Hifi? They are authorized by Bob.
<<

Magic_Physicist

TFM-6cb

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 4:20 am

Snoop65 wrote:
Magic_Physicist wrote:Still have mine and never used it and I got mine when the player first came on the market at the same place I got the original ALS's down the road from where they were made.

Why don't you ship it to Vintage Hifi? They are authorized by Bob.

That is the place in Pittsburgh?

I wonder what that will cost me........as far as i know it is just that damn rubber band .......or bands.

It never had a problem and then after I read it talked about here once all of a sudden mine stopped playing.

Be nice to have that working since all I can play now is the Carver FM......but then my C 19 has the old switch problems too.

I tried for a couple years to get Rita to actually reply....or course that finally just shut down.

With all the gear I have I still end up listening to Sirius music over my DLP which only play something I like a couple times a day :rolleyes:

Man Pittsburgh is a long way from home too :?
<<

Magnaryder

SILVER-7t

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:06 pm

Magic_Physicist wrote:
Man Pittsburgh is a long way from home too :? [/color]

Yeah, but if it can be repaired Tom is the guy that can do it. And it ain't all that far.....'specially if you want it done right :-)

ray
Magnaryder

Its going to be used equipment when I sell it, so it may as well be used equipment when I buy it.

Tim deParavicini's E.A.R. Yoshino V20 Integrated Amplifier, Fosgate Signature Phono pre, No. 50 and 51 Carverfest Tube amps, Hammond M3 tube amp, Ariston RD-40 Turntable w/ Linn Basik LSV tonearn, Grado Statement Master1 cartridge, Cardas Silver wire service and wire block, Carver TX-8 & 11 tuners, Carver TD-12 & 1700 decks, Tascam CC-222mkII CD recorder, Carver HR-742 reciever, DBX-3BX & 200xg & 120x, CarverAudio ALV prototypes, Alesis Studio One loudspeakers, Dahlquist DQ-8s, The Carver Research DarkStar Sub and Stax Earspeakers.

THIS SPACE FOR RENT...helping the blind to hear, one valve at a time
<<

kingman

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 6:37 pm

Got it programmed and tested and will ship to you Snoop ASAP.
<<

Snoop65

(pair of) SILVER-7t's

Post Mon Dec 10, 2012 7:12 pm

kingman wrote:Got it programmed and tested and will ship to you Snoop ASAP.

=D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> =D> :D
Next

Return to Carver Home (Audio)